Plunkett, Walter Costumers Makeup and Costumes Filmmaking
Filmography of the designer perhaps most readily associated with his work for "Gone with the Wind" and whose career spanned five decades.
Top: Arts: Movies: Filmmaking: Makeup and Costumes: Costumers: Plunkett, Walter
- Costume Designers Guild: Hall of Fame - Profile of the designer widely regarded as among plunkett, walter the best period costumers in Hollywood history.
- The University of Texas at Austin: Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center - Exhibition "Gone with the Wind" offers a special dedication to the designer featuring original correspondence. Links provided to reproduction pieces that are also part of the exhibit and considered in detail.
- Little Golden Guy: Nominations - A list of designer nominations and wins for the Academy Award for Costume Design presented along with the competition.
- Kent State University Museum: Exhibitions - "Gone with the Wind: Women, Race and Material makeup and costumes plunkett, walter Culture in the 20th Century" features the dress makeup and costumes plunkett, walter worn by Scarlett O\\'Hara on her New Orleans makeup and costumes plunkett, walter honeymoon with Rhett Butler.
- Internet Movie Database (IMDb) - Filmography of the designer perhaps most readily associated plunkett, walter with costumers his work for "Gone with the Wind" plunkett, walter and whose costumers career spanned five decades.
- GWTW Memories: Did You Know? - Details about the orchid percale dress of which makeup and costumes Plunkett made 27 copies to ensure continuity throughout makeup and costumes the non-sequential shoot. One of these versions makeup and costumes sold later at auction for 80,000 USD.
MySQL - Cache Direct