Sharaff, Irene Costumers Makeup and Costumes Filmmaking
Profile offered of the designer who was one of very few to carry through work on several film projects from their beginnings on the stage.
Top: Arts: Movies: Filmmaking: Makeup and Costumes: Costumers: Sharaff, Irene
- Top/Arts/Movies/Awards/Academy Awards/Recipients/Best Costume Design/Color Category
- Top/Arts/Movies/Awards/Academy Awards/Recipients/Best Costume Design/Black and White Category
- Little Golden Guy: Nominations - Complete list of the designer\\'s wins and nominations for the Academy Award for Costume Design along with his competitors.
- Internet Movie Database (IMDb) - Filmography offered of the designer whose work spans five decades and includes Academy Award wins for "An American in Paris", "Cleopatra", "Who\\'s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?", "The King and I", and "West Side Sto
- Costume Designers Guild: Hall of Fame - Profile offered of the designer who was one makeup and costumes of very few to carry through work on makeup and costumes several film projects from their beginnings on the makeup and costumes stage.
MySQL - Cache Direct