Reviews Episode I - The Phantom Menace Star Wars Movies Titles
'Visually the film is a feast, a gourmet banquet. All other parts are peanut butter and jelly on 22-year-old white bread.'
Top: Arts: Movies: Titles: S: Star Wars Movies: Episode I - The Phantom Menace: Reviews
Seattle Post-Intelligencer - Positive editorial on the movie's philosophy.
- Kids in Mind - Parents' review charting questionable content in the movie.
- The New Special Effects - Personal rant about the special effects.
- Salon: What's Wrong (And Right) With "The Phantom Menace" - Science fiction author David Brin scours the film star wars movies episode i - the phantom menace for signs of intelligent life.
- Movies for Guys - Capsule review of the DVD edition [3/5].
- BBC News - A collection of British news and reviews.
- San Francisco Chronicle - News report on the charity benefit preview.
- CNN - "Visually dazzling 'Phantom Menace' lacks heart, soul."
- Apollo Leisure Guide - Review of the huge, but disappointing, blockbuster [79/100], star wars movies with user ratings.
- Entertainment Weekly - Critical review and mediocre evaluation.
- Seattle Post-Intelligencer - Question and answers give the movie and thumbs up. [Grade: B+]
- The Tech - "The force still seems to be with George reviews Lucas."
- NPR: Morning Edition - The Phantom Menace - Streaming audio from the morning the movie was reviews reviewed. Requires episode i - the phantom menace the Real Player.
- Teen Movie Critic - Trashes the movie. [1/4]
- Epinions.com - Consumer reviews.
- Culturekiosque Nouveau - "Beyond its mundane awfulness, this film is actually pernicious." Lengthy star wars movies intellectual slamming of the film.
- Movie Magazine International - "The Phantom Menace is a solid action thriller episode i - the phantom menace with spectacular visual effects and a promising story episode i - the phantom menace line."
- Ain't It Cool News - Advice on how to watch the movie.
- Hollywood Jesus - The Phantom Menace (1999) - Visual movie review explains Biblical and spiritual themes star wars movies star wars movies in the film. Reviewer explains Darth Maul as star wars movies star wars movies symbolic of Satan being thrown in the bottomless star wars movies star wars movies pit.
- Roger Ebert - Positive review of the effects and story. [3.5/4]
- The Sci-Fi Movie Page - DVD Review. [Movie: 2/4; Disc: 4/4]
- Culturevulture.net - \\'Visually the film is a feast, a gourmet banquet. All other parts are peanut butter and jelly on 22-year-old white bread.'
- Light Views - "An emotionally distant star." [Worth: $5]
- The Phantom Menace: A Response to Critics - An analysis of the criticisms of the movie, from wooden characters to supposed racial stereotypes, and a defense of the movie.
- The Flick Filosopher - Fairly positive plot evaluation.
- TheForce.Net Editorials - A small collection of fan reviews.
- Haro Online - Review which rates movie as Not Bad covers reviews special effects, plot, relationship to the original movies reviews and cast.
- About.com - DVD review by Ivana Redwine [4/5].
- Dr. Daniel's Movie Emergency - A folksy and positive review.
- Chicago Reader - Just worth seeing. [2/4]
- Seattle Times - Criticism that the movie fails to live up star wars movies to the hype.
- Brunching Shuttlecocks - Review by the Self-Made Critic.
- All-Reviews.com - A small collection of reviews. [Overall: 3/4]
- Rotten Tomatoes - Several reviews and reactions from critics. Includes some general movie star wars movies information.
- The DVD Journal - "Those of you waiting in line are ... reviews setting yourselves episode i - the phantom menace up for a grave disappointment." [2/4]
- The Projectionist - Argues that the movies live up to the hype. [4.5/5]
- EastWesterly - Analysis of the movie's parallels with Christianity.
MySQL - Cache Direct