Antill, John Composers Composition Music
Australian composer John Antill (1904-1986) wrote operas and ballets as well as orchestral, vocal, and choir works. An early student of Aboriginal music, he integrated their traditional style into some of his most noted productions. The ballet Corroboree is his most famous single work.
Top: Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: A: Antill, John
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/Late 20th Century
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/Early 20th Century
- Top/Arts/Performing Arts/Dance/Ballet/Composers
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/By Region/Oceania/Australian
- John Antill - Picture, biography, and list of works and recordings composers from the Australian Music Centre.
- John Antill (1904-1986) - Brief biography emphasizing his dance music from BalletMet composers in Columbus, Ohio.
- Antill: Corroboree Ballet Suite - CD review of the Eugene Goosens recording includes composers link to remastered version.
- Antill, John (1904 - 1986) - Entry in The Australian Dance Collection: A Directory a of Resources composers with biography focusing on his balletic a works, picture, and links composers to related material.
MySQL - Cache Direct