Ethnomusicologists Ethnomusicology Musicology
Professor of music and southern culture at the University of Mississippi. Includes links to singing related sites, abstracts of published books, and book reviews.
Top: Arts: Music: Musicology: Ethnomusicology: Ethnomusicologists
- Po-wei Weng - Wesleyan University PhD candidate in Ethnomusicology who studies musicology Peking opera, musicology music in Taiwan and China, and musicology Film/TV music. Includes CV, musicology publications, and blog.
- Tran Van Khe - Curriculum vitae, biography and a list of publications musicology of this ethnomusicology renowned Ethnomusicologist.
- Harriet Ottenheimer - Professor of Anthropology at Kansas State University, with ethnomusicologists interest in musicology African ethnomusicology. Includes academic links organized ethnomusicologists by methodology.
- Harrison, Frank Llewellyn - Biography noting his Irish background and education, international teaching positions, teaching, specialized studies, and major editing and writing credits. From the Grove Concise Dictionary of Music entry at WQXR radio.
- Lucie Rault - Biography and a list of publications of this ethnomusicology ethnomusicologist who ethnomusicology specializes in Chinese music.
- Waring Music - Dennis Waring, Ph.D., Ethnomusicologist gives educational workshops in musicology world music. musicology Information on teaching programs, performances, and musicology publications.
- Eric Charry - Information on Mande music of West Africa, and ethnomusicologists links to hundreds of online ethnomusicology resources.
- Dieter Christensen - Columbia University ethnomusicologist, who has written on Kurdish musicology music. Includes ethnomusicologists CV and list of publications.
- Kai Fikentscher - Listing of publications and lectures by this independent musicology ethnomusicologist.
- James Hamilton - Information on his work: book reviews, articles, MIDI ethnomusicologists files, photographs and promotional material for his music ethnomusicologists groups.
- Steel, David Warren - Professor of music and southern culture at the University of ethnomusicologists Mississippi. Includes links to singing related sites, abstracts of published ethnomusicologists books, and book reviews.
- Michael Frishkopf - University of Alberta ethnomusicologist; specializes in Arab music, ethnomusicologists Sufi music, ethnomusicology and Islamic rituals. Includes CV and ethnomusicologists numerous downloadable articles (rtf).
- Franklin, John Curtis - Music archeologist who works with the International Study Group on ethnomusicologists Music Archaeology. Includes articles and links to online resources.
- Amelia Ingram - Wesleyan ethnomusicology student who specializes in the musics of Trinidad musicology and Tobago. Includes resources on parang music.
- Dane Kusic - Information on courses taught, both at UMBC and ethnomusicologists in online courses.
- Lisa Urkevich - Specialist in music of the Arabian Peninsula. Includes ethnomusicology photos and ethnomusicologists sound clips.
- Roderic Knight - Professor of Ethnomusicology at Oberlin (USA) whose research ethnomusicologists interests include Mandinka drumming from West Africa and ethnomusicologists Javanese gamelan.
MySQL - Cache Direct