Buxtehude, Dietrich Composers Composition Music
Composer and organist Dietrich Buxtehude was born in 1637 in Oldesloe, Denmark and died in 1707 in Lübeck, Germany. He composed organ choral, chamber, and orchestral works, chorale preludes and other works for the Lutheran Church, including more than 20 cantatas, among them Membra Jesu Nostri. J. S. Bach so awed by him that he walked 200 miles from Arnstadt to hear Buxtehude play the organ.
Top: Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: B: Buxtehude, Dietrich
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/By Region/Europe/Danish
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/By Region/Europe/German
- Buxtehude, Dietrich - Brief biography and short summation of his organ works with b recommended recordings.
- Kunst der Fuge | D. Buxtehude MIDI files - Real performance recorded on MIDI files and MIDI sequences on composers organ and keyboard music.
- Dietrich Buxtehude - Musica Classica Classical Music Dictionary entry with life, links to b related composers, illustrations, and MIDI audio file.
- Diderich (Dietrich) Buxtehude, Danish composer (c. 1637-1707) - Brief biography with illustration from Dacapo Records.
- Classic Cat: Buxtehude - Directory of mp3s on the internet that have been made b available by their performing artists.
MySQL - Cache Direct