Corelli, Arcangelo Composers Composition Music
Italian Baroque composer and violinist Arcangelo Corelli (1653-1713) set the standard for future generations of violinists and advanced the place of chamber music. His chamber music includes four sets of trio sonatas, a set of 12 sonatas for solo violin and continuo, the last of which includes the variations on La Follia, and a set of 12 concerti grossi.
Top: Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: C: Corelli, Arcangelo
- Top/Arts/Music/Instruments/Stringed/Bowed Strings/Violin/Violinists/Classical
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/By Region/Europe/Italian
- Corelli, Arcangelo - Biographical outline with links to extended essays from composers Dr. Estrella\'s Incredibly Abridged Dictionary of Composers.
- Corelli, Archangelo - Biography noting his violin-playing abilities and touting him as the first composer to gain fame solely from instrumental pieces with summary list of compositions from the Grove Concise Dictionary of Music entry at WQXR radio.
- Classic Cat: Corelli - Directory of mp3s on the internet that have c been made available by their performing artists.
- Corelli, Arcangelo 1653 - 1713) - Brief biography short study of his instrumental music with recommended recordings.
MySQL - Cache Direct