Hilton, John, the Younger Composers Composition Music
English composer, organist, and lutenist John Hilton the Younger (1599-1657) is assumed to be son of the John Hilton who died in 1608. From 1635 onward, history records him as lutenist to King Charles I.
Top: Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: H: Hilton, John, the Younger
- Top/Arts/Music/Styles/E/Early Music/Instruments/Lute/Lutenists
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/Hilton Family
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/By Region/Europe/English
- Hilton, John - Brief biography outlining his instrumental abilities and his hilton, john, the younger contributions to sacred and English vocal and choral hilton, john, the younger music from the Grove Concise Dictionary of Music hilton, john, the younger entry at WQXR radio.
- John Hilton (2) - Biography, portrait, and internal references to related people hilton, john, the younger and topics from the Here Of A Sunday hilton, john, the younger Morning radio program.
- John Hilton: Ayres, or Fa La's for Three Voyces (1627) - Biographical and background material linked to book edited hilton, john, the h younger by John Morehen and published by A. R. hilton, john, h the younger Editions' Recent Researches in Music.
- John Hilton - Biography from The New Penguin Dictionary of Music with link composers to CD purchases from Geoff Grainger.
MySQL - Cache Direct