Ireland, John Nicholson Composers Composition Music
English composer John Ireland (1879 - 1962) was part of the modern movement that included Elgar. His contemporary influences often resulted from international experience.
Top: Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: I: Ireland, John Nicholson
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/Early 20th Century
- Top/Society/Religion and Spirituality/Christianity/Music/Hymns/Authors and Composers
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/By Region/Europe/English
Ireland, John - Includes biography, article, work list, and discography. Official site of the John Ireland Trust.
- John Ireland (1879-1962) - Extensive list of individual vocal works and cycles with English i lyrics from the Lied and Art Song Texts Page at i REC Music.
- Ireland, John (1879 - 1962), United Kingdom - Biographical data, recommended CDs, books and sheet music, ireland, john nicholson composers bibliography, and links to biographical essays.
- Ireland, John Nicholson - Biography showing his progression from a style akin ireland, john nicholson to Brahms to works influenced by Impressionism; includes ireland, john nicholson noted compositions and teaching positions. From the Grove ireland, john nicholson Concise Dictionary of Music entry at WQXR radio.
- John Ireland - Brief filmography linked to related material from the Internet Movie i Database (IMDb).
MySQL - Cache Direct