Isaac, Heinrich Composers Composition Music
Flemish Renaissance composer Heinrich Isaac (c. 1450 - 1517) possessed the skills to be patronized by the Medici of Florence before moving to Vienna and later to Vienna, serving Emperor Maximillian. Aside from a large body of church music, he also wrote secular pieces, such as Insprugk, ich muss dich lassen, a tribute to time spent in Innsbruck in imperial service.
Top: Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: I: Isaac, Heinrich
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/By Region/Europe/Italian
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/By Region/Europe/Flemish
- Top/Society/Religion and Spirituality/Christianity/Music/Hymns/Authors and Composers
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/By Region/Europe/Austrian
- Isaac, Heinrich (c. 1450 - 1517), Netherlands - Biographical data, recommended CDs, books and sheet music, i bibliography, and links to biographical essays.
- Heinrich Isaac - Biography and hymn tunes with portrait, MIDI audio, and scores i in NWC format from the Cyber Hymnal.
- Isaac, Heinrich - Biography following his progression from Flanders to Italy, composers the development of his music, and a summary composers list of works. From the Grove Concise Dictionary composers of Music entry at WQXR radio.
- Kunst der Fuge | Heinrich Isaac - Missa Carminum offered in MIDI files.
- Mass Settings of Heinrich Isaac - Biography and overview of his liturgical works including i various combinations of unison and polyphony.
- Heinrich Isaac (1450-c1517) - Listing of vocal works including some lyrics from composers the Lied i and Art Song Texts Page at composers REC Music.
MySQL - Cache Direct