Krommer, Franz Vinzenz Composers Composition Music
(1759-1831) German composer and violinist. After holding several lesser jobs, he eventually became imperial court composer and Kapellmeister(from 1818). He composed symphonies, concertos, chamber music (including string quartets); sacred works (Masses; an Ave Maria).
Top: Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: K: Krommer, Franz Vinzenz
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/By Region/Europe/Czech
- Top/Arts/Music/Instruments/Stringed/Bowed Strings/Violin/Violinists/Classical
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/By Region/Europe/Austrian
- HOASM: Franz Krommer - Biography from Here Of A Sunday Morning the composers radio program.
- Krommer, Franz Vinzenz - Biography noting instrumental talent, positions in the imperial composers court, influences and style of composition, and types composers of works. From the Grove Concise Dictionary of composers Music entry at WQXR radio.
- Program Notes - Abstracts - An Interpretive Approach to Two Wind Partitas of Franz Vincent Krommer: Partita in F, Op. 57 (1808) and Partita in E-flat, Op. 79 (1810) by Matthew Mailman.
- Franz Krommer's Wind Ensemble Music - Doctoral thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for composers the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the department languages composers and fine arts of the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University in composers Frankfurt/Main, Germany. Includes contents and author details
MySQL - Cache Direct