Kubik, Gail Thompson Composers Composition Music
(1914-1984), South Coffeevill, Oklahoma. He won the 1952 Pulitzer Prize in music for "Symphony Concertante," first performed by the Little Orchestra Society of New York, Thomas Sherman conducting. He wrote sound tracks for over 15 movies. A collection of his manuscripts resides in the Hale Library at Kansas State University.
Top: Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: K: Kubik, Gail Thompson
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/Late 20th Century
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/Early 20th Century
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/B/Boulanger, Nadia Juliette/Students
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/By Region/North America/American
- Gail Kubik - Filmography at IMDb.
- Filmo/Discography: Gail Kubik - Offers a list of films for which the k composer wrote the scores, with links to k the films.
- Kubik, Gail - (1914 - 1984), United States. Includes biographical data, composers recommended CDs, kubik, gail thompson books and sheet music, and bibliography composers from Dr. Estrella\'s Incredibly kubik, gail thompson Abridged Dictionary of Composers.
MySQL - Cache Direct