Ohana, Maurice Composers Composition Music
Casablanca-born French composer Maurice Ohana (1914-1992) wrote operatic, choral, vocal, and instrumental works. His style included atonality and microtonalism. He wrote significant harpsichord works and also invested himself in electronic music.
Top: Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: O: Ohana, Maurice
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/Contemporary/Electronic Music
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/Early 20th Century
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/Late 20th Century
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/By Region/Europe/French
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/Contemporary/Microtonal Intonation
- Maurice Ohana - Review list from Classical Music Recordings. Links include o discussion of his style.
- Maruice Ohana - Biography from Le Centre de Documentation de la composers Musique Contemporaine o notes major stylistic points and fidelity composers to Andalusian roots. [French o and English.]
- Maurice Ohana: Three Recordings - Review of selected CDs from the July 2002 MusicWeb(UK) include composers biographical information and comments on his overall style and notes composers on his studies and influences.
MySQL - Cache Direct