Pachelbel, Wilhelm Hieronymus Composers Composition Music
Organist and composer Wilhelm Hieronymus Pachelbel (1686-1764) was eldest son of Johann Pachelbel. While much of his music resembles his more famous father's, some show a movement in new directions at the dawn of the Classical Period.
Top: Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: P: Pachelbel, Wilhelm Hieronymus
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/Pachelbel Family
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/By Region/Europe/German
- Pachelbel, Wilhelm Hieronymus - Grove Concise Dictionary of Music entry at WQXR radio with pachelbel, wilhelm hieronymus life, similarities and differences with his father, and noted works.
- Wilhelm Hieronymus Pachelbel - Brief biography from the Here Of A Sunday p Morning radio p program with links to father and p related topics.
- Wilhelm Hieronimus Pachelbel 1685-1764 - Listing at Timothy A. Smith\\'s Sojourn pages includes pachelbel, wilhelm hieronymus composers related composers and definitions of terms.
MySQL - Cache Direct