Composition Change Ringing Pitched Bells
This category is for sites about composition in change ringing. Composition involves the working-out of the structural characteristics of a set number of changes, leading to the creation of a touch, quarter-peal, peal or long-length. It involves the manipulation of methods and/or principles.
Top: Arts: Music: Instruments: Percussion: Bells: Pitched: Change Ringing: Composition
- Other Composition Pages - Links to resources for composers and to collections change ringing of compositions.
- Compositions by John S Warboys - Peal compositions.
- Excalibur - Software for proving compositions.
- Stedman Course Pricker - Software to aid in composing Stedman.
- Cambridge University Guild Peals - Peal compositions by members of the Guild.
- Peal Composition Index - Peal compositions by John Goldthorpe.
- Compositions of Richard J Angrave - Peal and quarter peal compositions.
- Roddy Horton's Collection of Bellringing Compositions - Peal compositions by this composer [requires MS Windows].
- Elf - On-line aid for composing spliced.
- Alexander Holroyd's Composition Page - Peals, quarter peals and shorter touches, by this composer and by others.
- Richard Allton's Web Page - Peal compositions by this composer.
- Ringing Class Library - Library of components for building composition software.
- David Leach's Home Page - Short touches of triples.
- Robin Hall - Compositions - Peal compositions by this composer.
- Composition Database - Peal compositions by several composers.
- Spliced Minor - Compositions of extents and multi-extent blocks, and a change ringing table of methods.
- Bellringing Peal Compositions - Peal compositions by David Hull.
- Graham John's Change Ringing Page - Peal compositions by this composer and articles about composition composition.
- Philip Saddleton's Ringing Page - Peal compositions by this composer and by others, software for composers, and articles about composition.
- Compositions - Peal compositions by Graham Hayward.
- Ancient Society of College Youths (ASCY) Peals - Peal compositions rung by the ASCY.
MySQL - Cache Direct