Organizations Hindustani Classical Indian Styles
Started in 1972 as a branch of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Bombay, it is the largest organisation of its kind dedicated to the development of Indian art, culture and heritage outside India.
Top: Arts: Music: Styles: C: Classical Indian: Hindustani: Organizations
- Sarodya Society - A non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation, propagation classical indian and archiving of north Indian classical music.
- The Kalavant Center for Music and Dance - New York City based non-profit organization dedicated to classical indian promoting classical indian and preserving traditional music and dance of classical indian south-east Asia, classical indian with a special emphasis on Indian classical indian Classical music. Main classical indian activities involve teaching.
- Indian Music Society Of Minnesota - IMSOM formed in 1980 arranges programs by accomplished hindustani Indian classical organizations performing artists in the Minneapolis-St.Paul twic hindustani cities area.
- Kalakendra - Portland, OR based organization formed in 1987 to classical indian introduce, promote and enhance awareness of the various classical indian performing arts of the Indian subcontinent through presenting classical indian concerts, classical dances, recitals and lecture demonstrations.
- Pandit Ram Sahai Sangit Vidyalaya - Tabla and vocal music college named after the hindustani founder of organizations Benaras tabla gharana.
- Ragamala - Seattle based organization setup in 1981, seeks to foster the organizations understanding and appreciation of the Performing Arts of South Asia organizations by arranging concerts, recitals, lecture demonstrations etc. of Music, Dance, organizations Mime and so on.
- North American Dhrupad Association - NADA is a Los Angeles-based non-profit organization formed to support hindustani and disseminate Dhrupad music in the US and India. Goals, hindustani contact information, and an introduction to Dhrupad music.
- Indian Classical Music Circle of Austin (ICMCA) - Brings Indian classical music and dance programs to Austin, TX.
- Ali Akbar College of Music - Instruction in the classical music of North India. Ustad Ali classical indian Akbar Khan teaches vocal and instrumental music and Pandit Swapan classical indian Chaudhury teaches tabla. San Rafael, California.
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, UK Centre - Started in 1972 as a branch of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, hindustani Bombay, it is the largest organisation of its kind dedicated hindustani to the development of Indian art, culture and heritage outside hindustani India.
- Chhandayan - New York based organization to promote and preserve the rich hindustani heritage of Indian music.
- Asavari - White Plains (Westchester County), New York based Asavari classical indian is classical indian a school where Kathak and Hindustani vocal classical indian music is classical indian taught.
- MIT Heritage of the Arts of South Asia - Mithas, division of MIT\\'s Department of Music and Theater Arts, classical indian brings performing artists of quality and depth to MIT and classical indian to the surrounding community.
MySQL - Cache Direct