Crumhorn Instruments Early Music Styles
A cap-in-reed instrument of the European renaissance. Often referred to by its German name krummhorn.
Top: Arts: Music: Styles: E: Early Music: Instruments: Crumhorn
- Diabolus Guide to the Crumhorn and Rackett - From the Diabolus in Musica Guide to Early instruments Instruments.
- Early Music in Schools: Crumhorn - Short description including sound clips and large printable early music images.
- Crumhorn - Description with details of playing techniques and scale early music ranges crumhorn for instruments of different sizes.
- Crumhorn Home Page - Information about the crumhorn, including listings of makers, crumhorn sound files, early music bibliography and links.
- Microwave Theory of a Crumhorn - A paper by Charlie Jackson from the Spring 1999 IEEE instruments Microwave Theory and Techniques Society Newsletter.
- Ieorg Wier - An article from an Oxford University Press Early Music journal instruments about an early sixteenth-century crumhorn maker.
- The Crumhorn - The history of the crumhorn with audio samples.
MySQL - Cache Direct