Early Guitars Instruments Early Music Styles
Dr Gary Boyes' research into playing styles and repertoire for the Baroque guitar, with an explanation of tablature used in the period.
Top: Arts: Music: Styles: E: Early Music: Instruments: Early Guitars
- Top/Arts/Music/Styles/E/Early Music/Instruments/Lute
- A manuscript found in Oporto - Preserved in Galvao-Kristófcsák Foundation of Lagos, in Algarve, early music Portugal, early music it is a unique, anonymous collection of early music works for early music five course Baroque guitar.
- La Vihuela - Gallery, performers and discography of the 16th century early music Spanish guitar.
- Early Guitar - Scores and MIDIs of arrangements by Dana Hawkes. instruments In .pdf instruments form.
- Baroque Guitar for the Modern Performer - An article exploring the differences between the baroque early guitars and modern classical instrument, their respective repertoires, and early guitars adapting the older music for the modern instrument.
- Francois Campion :: Pieces for Baroque guitar in alternate tunings - A collection of pieces by Francois Campion for instruments Baroque guitar, in modern tablature; also notes on instruments Campion's tunings.
- Instructions for the Baroque Guitar - Three translations of contemporary guidance for Baroque guitar players, covering early music tuning, tablature, and stringing.
- The Guitar Pre-1650 - The guitar and its predecessors; a short history early guitars with early guitars practical tips about finding/playing old instruments.
- The Lute Ring - A webring for sites related to lutes and instruments early guitars.
- Sixteenth-Century Printed Tablatures - An annotated bibliography of tablature written for the instruments lute, vihuela, early music early guitar, cittern, bandora, mandora, and instruments orpharion; arranged chronologically early music and by composer.
- The Guitar in England - Excerpts from "The Early Guitar: A History and early guitars Handbook" instruments (James Tyler, OUP, 1980), describing the development early guitars of the instruments vihuela, Renaissance and Baroque, and English early guitars guitars, with comments instruments on tunings and playing techniques.
- The Baroque Guitar :: Printed Music from 1606-1737 - Dr Gary Boyes\\' research into playing styles and repertoire for the Baroque guitar, with an explanation of tablature used in the period.
- Monica Hall Baroque Guitar Research - Pieces by Corbetta from Castillion\\'s Liege Manuscript and early guitars five early guitars course guitar stringing.
- Guide to Early Instruments :: The Guitar and Vihuela - Describes and traces the development of early members of the instruments guitar family.
MySQL - Cache Direct