Pipe and Tabor Instruments Early Music Styles
The one-man-band of the Renaissance is the ideal instrument for Morris (and other) dancing. History, list of manufactures, references and links.
Top: Arts: Music: Styles: E: Early Music: Instruments: Pipe and Tabor
- Top/Arts/Music/Instruments/Winds/Woodwinds/Flute/Historical and Ethnic
- Pipe and Tabor - The one-man-band of the Renaissance is the ideal instruments instrument for Morris (and other) dancing. History, list instruments of manufactures, references and links.
- The Gloucester International Pipe and Tabor Festival - Photographs and a report about this festival, which covered all aspects of the instruments and included performances, seminars, instructions and master classes from experts from the piping world.
- The Compleat Taborer - Aaron Walden offers an approach to pipe and instruments tabor using conventional notation along with fingerings and instruments MIDI audio for playing along.
- Today's Tabors Information from Harms Historical Percussion - History of the tabor drum and descriptions of variant of early music the tabor from different cultures.
- The pipe and tabor - The history of the pipe and tabor with instruments audio samples.
- An Iconography of the Pipe and Tabor 16th-17th Century - The purpose of this iconography is to answer instruments the question pipe and tabor "Where can I find an illustration instruments of ...?"
- The Pipe and Tabor - An address to a Society of Morris Dancers, Oxford, February instruments 12, 1914, by Sir Francis Darwin (Son of Sir Charles instruments Darwin).
- The Taborers Society - Organizers of the International Pipe and Tabor Festival.
- Introduction to the English Pipe and Tabor - A basic guide with fingering chart and tunes in notation.
MySQL - Cache Direct