Vocal and Choral Performers Early Music Styles
Early music choral group with a supporting orchestra, concentrating on the heritage of early English polyphony, the masterpieces of the Renaissance as well as a diversity of twentieth century choral work.
Top: Arts: Music: Styles: E: Early Music: Performers: Vocal and Choral
- Anonymous 4 - All-female vocal ensemble. News, biographies, discography with sample performers tracks, and information about performing editions of their performers music.
- Gloriana Vocal Ensemble - Gloriana is a Melbourne-based vocal ensemble of eighteen early music voices vocal and choral specialising in the performance of Renaissance and early music twentieth century vocal and choral choral music.
- Harvard University Choir - Choir sings great choral literature in the Sunday morning services at The Memorial Church, as well as presents the annual Carol Services and concerts. A select group of eighteen sings for the daily Morning Prayer services in Appleton Chapel; the volunteer
- Ensemble Cantabile - Traditional secular Madrigal performances. Repertoire; booking information; vocal and choral based in Québec, Canada.
- The Sixteen - Early music choral group with a supporting orchestra, performers concentrating on vocal and choral the heritage of early English polyphony, performers the masterpieces of the vocal and choral Renaissance as well as performers a diversity of twentieth century choral vocal and choral work.
- Rose Ensemble - Vocal consort specializing in Gregorian chant and Renaissance performers music; based in St. Paul, Minn. Events schedule performers and CDs.
- Christopher Wren Singers - A cappella singers from The College of William performers and Mary; currently a 12 member mixed performers ensemble specializing in madrigal and Renaissance music, ballads performers and a few contemporary songs. Schedule, photos, CDs.
- The Mads - Group is part of the Amherst College Choral vocal and choral Society and performs traditional madrigals and bawdy songs. vocal and choral Biographies, events schedule, contact information.
- Coronach - Specialising in the courtly and popular music of Renaissance Scotland, performers played on early wind, stringed and keyboard instruments, and voices. performers Profile, details of recordings, and concert listing.
- MadriGALS - Trio performs madrigals, art songs, Celtic folk tunes, and Period pub songs. Schedule, biographies, CDs and audio files.
- The Orlando Consort - Performing period repertoire from 1050 to 1500.
- Dulces Voces - Based in Lincoln, Nebraska; specializes in music composed before 1750.
- Capella Artemisia - An all-women vocal ensemble from Bologna, Italy, consisting early music of early music a core of 8-10 singers with continuo. early music Includes concert early music programs and a discography with audio early music samples.
- Cappella Nova - Professional vocal ensemble from Scotland, specialising in early vocal and choral performers and contemporary music.
- Sequentia - Sequentia aims to reconstruct the living musical traditions of medieval early music Europe. Check their tour schedule, read their biography, view their early music discography.
- I Fagiolini - Vocal ensemble performing Italian and English music of performers the sixteenth early music and seventeenth century. Biography, discography and performers event calendar.
- Vienna Vocal Consort - Introducing the young Austrian Ensemble which has been performing for several years, concentrating on music of the Renaissance.
- Galata Chamber Choir - Ten member choir based in Turkey performs polyphonic performers Renaissance and vocal and choral Baroque works in seven languages. Contact performers information; repertoire; audio files.
- New Renaissance Voices - Chamber choir performing European music from the early Renaissance.
- King's Singers - A fan site for these 'six healthy Englishmen.'
- The Cardinall's Musick - One of the UK\\'s foremost early music ensembles. vocal and choral Gramophone Award Winners. The Byrd Edition: a complete vocal and choral recorded survey of the works of William Byrd
- Polyhymnia - John Bradley directs this small, New York based ensemble committed to historically informed performances of music composed between 1450-1650. Concert information includes ticket prices and venue directions.
- Renaissance Voices - A capella singers of Portland Maine under the direction of performers Harold Stover.
MySQL - Cache Direct