United States Regional Organizations
Enables individuals and families throughout America's heartland to share in and to enjoy the arts and cultures of our region and the world.
Top: Arts: Organizations: Regional: United States
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Society and Culture/Organizations
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Arts and Entertainment
- Top/Society/Philanthropy/Grants/Grant-Making Foundations/By Region/United States
National Assembly of State Arts Agencies - Arts-related news, resources, research, publications, advocacy tools and information about state arts agencies.
- Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation - Providing leadership and support for the arts in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, DC, West Virginia, and the US Virgin Islands.
- NFAA - National Foundation for Advancement in the Arts - Identifies emerging artists and assists them at critical junctures in their educational and professional development, and to raise the appreciation for, and support of, the arts in American Society.
- The National Society of Arts and Letters - Membership organization that assists American visual and performing regional artists
- National Endowment for the Arts - The primary grant-making foundation for arts organizations and individual artists in the United States.
- Americans For The Arts - Nonprofit organization for advancing the arts in America.
- Arts Midwest - Enables individuals and families throughout America\\'s heartland to share in and to enjoy the arts and cultures of our region and the world.
- Southern Arts Federation - A regional arts organization which provides grants, programs and services united states to artists and arts organizations in the southern United States.
- New England Foundation for the Arts - Connects the people of New England with the power of art to shape our lives and improve our communities.
- Princess Grace Foundation - Princess Grace Foundation-USA is a not-for-profit, tax-exempt, publicly-supported united states corporation regional dedicated to identifying and assisting young artists united states in the regional fields of dance, theater and film united states in the United regional States.
- Fractured Atlas - A national non-profit artist service organization providing a range united states of support services for the independent arts community such as united states health insurance, publicity, grants, and consulting.
- Artsopportunities - A free resource for artists, students and arts organizations administrators seeking to further their careers in the organizations arts. Locate employment, internship and artist opportunities.
- National Association of Artists and Crafters - Promoting and advocating for the protection of artists organizations and crafters.
- ArtsMarket, Inc. - A research-based company that works with organizations, foundations, united states regional, united states state and local arts agencies, and state united states and local united states governments to build audiences and public united states involvement in the united states arts.
MySQL - Cache Direct