A not-for-profit organization, encourages the view that there is a place for artistic intention even in a world without telos.
Top: Arts: Organizations
- Top/Business/Arts and Entertainment/Associations
- Top/Arts/Directories/Networks and Communities
- International Music and Art Foundation - Established in Vaduz, Liechtenstein for the purpose of receiving funds from individuals and corporations for distribution in support of worthy arts organizations worldwide.
- Foundation for Art Resources (FAR) - Facilitates the production and presentation of work not supported by traditional venues such as galleries, museums, and universities.
- The Pollock-Krasner Foundation - Provides financial assistance to individual working artists of established ability.
- Twin Rivers Media Festival - Nonprofit organization event for film, video, audio, CD multimedia, Internet media, scriptwriting and journalism. General information, entry forms, dates, and archive.
- Society for Arts - A not-for-profit public institution focused on promoting cultural communication between arts Europe and the USA.
- College Art Association - Promotes excellence in scholarship and teaching in the organizations history and criticism of the visual arts and organizations in creativity and technical skill in the teaching organizations and practices of art.
- VSA Arts (formerly Very Special Arts) - International arts organization serving people with disabilities of all ages, organizations with a large network of affiliates. A wide range organizations of educational opportunities, exhibits and performances in all of the organizations arts from young children through elderly adults.
- Vicious Aubergine Association - Mutual aid organization for artists, including its own production agency. Links, listings of opportunities, information on how to help.
- The Henry Moore Foundation - To advance the education of the public by arts the promotion organizations of their appreciation of the fine arts arts and in particular organizations the works of Henry arts Moore.
- Talent-aid International - Non-profit organization promoting and supporting artists, composers and performers worldwide by giving them exposure and facilitating sponsorship and project participation.
- Artists Helping Artists - Nonprofit organization that offers roundtables and contests, and creates call organizations to arts expos.
- The Dactyl Foundation for the Arts and Humanities - A not-for-profit organization, encourages the view that there is a arts place for artistic intention even in a world without telos.
- Artsyard: A Cyber Colony for the Arts - Provides temporary and permanent residencies to professionals in arts the arts organizations in any part of the world.
- Athenaeum International Cultural Association - International cultural association organizes panels, research and lectures.
- The Camargo Foundation - Offers residential fellowships in Cassis, France, for researchers and artists. arts Describes accommodations and local resources, and gives applications and requirements.
- CEC ArtsLink - Works with artists, art managers and museums in the U.S., Russia, the NIS and Eastern and Central Europe, to combine efforts and address issues of mutual concern.
- French-American Collaborative in Language and Art - A not-for-profit group of artists, writers, photographers, film-makers and linguists
- Timotca - Features art and artists represented by 68 countries and the United Nations.
- Institute for Distributed Creativity - The research of the IDC focuses on collaboration in media arts art, technology, and theory with an emphasis on social contexts.
- KulturAXE - International Art Action - Transnational organization initiates and organizes international art projects and focuses organizations on innovative, experimental working methods and border crossing cooperation.
- International Child Art Foundation - ICAF, a not-for-profit organization, celebrates and promotes children\\'s organizations art, imagination organizations and creativity globally.
- Institute for Cultural Exchange - The Institute understands itself as link between artists, cultural institutions arts and companies.
- Romualdo Del Bianco Foundation - Arranges conferences, exhibitions and art competitions for students and artists, as well as international meetings in Florence in order to promote peace among young people.
MySQL - Cache Direct