Associations Arts and Entertainment Business
Association of personnel and companies working in the production, design, touring, technical and support services in the live entertainment industry.
Top: Business: Arts and Entertainment: Associations
- Association of Talent Agents - The ATA is a non-profit trade association representing talent agencies. Includes general and Union news, classified ads, agent search, agency license requirements by US state, and membership information.
- International Society for the Performing Arts - A not-for-profit organization of over 600 members with business professional involvement arts and entertainment in the performing arts. Includes resources, business member directory, news, and arts and entertainment events worldwide.
- Fine Art Dealers Association - A non-profit membership organization of established art dealers associations business across the United States. Its members associations are dedicated to promoting business and maintaining professionalism, scholarship associations and integrity in all business.
- Canyon Cinema - Organization of filmmakers, which supports, promotes, distributes and preserves independent arts and entertainment cinematic works of art.
- Business Committee for the Arts, Inc. - Provides businesses of all sizes with the services associations and resources necessary to develop and advance partnerships associations with the arts that benefit business, the arts associations and the community.
- United States Institute for Theatre Technology (USITT) - Association of design, production and technology professionals in the entertainment industry.
- Music-Rights.com - The cyber community for professionals who license existing associations music, composers business who create and license original music, associations and the producers who business use their services.
- International Entertainment Buyers Association (IEBA) - A non-profit organization dedicated to improving the entertainment arts and entertainment business buying power of its members.
- Society of Broadcast Engineers - Offers a range of services to members including business technology updates, business idea exchanges, training, examinations, and certification. business Includes membership and contact business details, technical papers, and business events .
- Entertainment Services and Technology Association (ESTA ) - Non-profit trade association representing the North American entertainment technology industry.
- Carriage Operators of North America - Organization for commercial horse-drawn carriage operations within the United States.
- The Society of Operating Cameramen (SOC) - The principal purpose of the S.O.C. is to arts and entertainment arts and entertainment recognize and nurture excellence in the field of arts and entertainment arts and entertainment camera operation and, secondarily, in the allied camera arts and entertainment arts and entertainment crafts, and to encourage development of both technology arts and entertainment arts and entertainment and production methods.
- Association of Lighting Designers - Represents lighting designers in all fields in the United Kingdom business and the rest of the world.
- American Society of Cinematographers - An interactive and in-depth site exploring cinematography and associations filmmaking, and business home to the online version of associations American Cinematographer magazine.
- The Motion Picture Editors Guild - An entertainment labor union representing picture, sound, music, assistant, animation, associations technical directors, librarian and apprentice motion picture editors.
- Art Dealers Association of America - Non-profit membership organization of the United States\\' leading arts and entertainment arts and entertainment galleries in the fine arts.
- Production Services Association (PSA) - Association of personnel and companies working in the arts and entertainment arts and entertainment production, design, touring, technical and support services in arts and entertainment arts and entertainment the live entertainment industry.
- International Laser Display Association - Site features a guide to the use of associations laser displays arts and entertainment and technology in art, education and associations entertainment.
- International Association of Fairs and Expositions - IAFE provides services to fairs and expositions around business the world. Lists upcoming events with a search business feature by month, members, and resources. Includes members-only business features.
- Society of Television Lighting Directors - Information about television lighting, lighting directors and lighting associations equipment.
- The Actors' Fund - Help for people in the Entertainment industry when associations a personal or family crisis threatens their well-being.
- Imago - European Cinematographers - Federation of European Cinematographers association helping cinematographers uphold the highest associations of standards.
- Cepelia - Polish Art And Handicraft Foundation - Protects and develops Polish art, handicrafts, and ethnography. business Includes profile, arts and entertainment details of their organization, cooperatives, the business National Artistic and Ethnographic arts and entertainment Commission, art galleries and business folklore ensembles. [English/Polish].
- Colorado Film and Video Association - A professional association serving the production community, individuals, business and students throughout Colorado. Includes resources, links to business member associations, news, and calendar of events.
- International Association for the Leisure and Entertainment Industry - Works to help its members be more successful in their arts and entertainment businesses with education, products, and networking possibilities.
- Professional Lighting And Sound Association (PLASA ) - Lighting and sound trade association for the entertainment industry.
MySQL - Cache Direct