Organizations Movies Arts
A non-profit organization which awards scholarships to financially challenged and physically handicapped teens and younger individuals seeking a future in the entertainment industry.
Top: Arts: Movies: Organizations
- Top/Business/Arts and Entertainment/Associations
- Centre for Cinematic Research - Endeavours to bring together international professionals from various movies branches of movies film studies. General information, seminars, and movies journal.
- Internet Film Critics Association - International online organization made for professional and non-professional film critics.
- BAFTA East Coast - The British Academy of Film and Television Arts organizations provides overview organizations of organisation, news and information on organizations events and membership.
- Florida Motion Picture and Television Association - Organization of Florida motion picture and television professionals. organizations Officers, events, movies membership information, contact information, newsletter, and organizations links.
- Swiss Film Center - National agency for promotion of long feature and organizations documentary films. Site available in Dutch, English and organizations French.
- Cultural Industries: Cinema and audiovisual media - UNESCO encourages the design of national or regional policies in arts the field of cinema and audio-visual, in order to create arts environments conducive to development.
- Young Artists Awards - A non-profit organization which awards scholarships to financially challenged and physically handicapped teens and younger individuals seeking a future in the entertainment industry.
- Association of Film Commissioners International - Network of film liaison professionals worldwide.
- Puerto Rico Film Commission - Non-profit organization aims to provide resources for audiovisual organizations production as arts well as to promote the development organizations of the film industry arts in the region. Background, organizations locations, resources, local details, and links.
- National Black Programming Consortium - Non-profit media service organization devoted to the preservation, arts production, distribution arts and promotion of diverse film and arts videos about African Americans arts and the experiences of arts the African Diaspora.
- TAFTP: Texas Association of Film / Tape Professionals - Nonprofit trade association. Background information, member database, upcoming arts events, photographs, and forum.
- National Projects - A civic-minded organization dedicated to the artistic production, presentation and promotion of the motion picture medium.
- American Film Institute - Dedicated to identifying and training the next generation organizations of film movies makers. Guide to workshops and schedule organizations of exhibitions.
- European Children's Film Association - Organization for those interested in high quality films arts for children arts and young people.
- Muse Film and Television - Non-profit company which uses film and digital media movies to create arts films on the visual arts and movies culture. Background information, and arts synopses of films produced movies as well as projects in development.
- Latin-American Cinemateca of Los Angeles - Nonprofit viewer-sponsored film exhibition and cultural organization dedicated to supporting and cultivating every aspect of Latin American cinema.
- The Documentary Center at George Washington University - Provides education on and promotion of documentary films.
- Union of Bulgarian Film Makers - Promotes the development of the film art and movies the audiovision in Bulgaria.
- The Hollywood Sign Trust - The purpose of the Trust is to physically organizations maintain, repair arts and secure the Hollywood Sign, to organizations educate the world about arts its historical and cultural organizations importance, and to raise the funds arts necessary to organizations accomplish these projects.
- Real Institute - A nonprofit film events organization based in Gwynedd, organizations North Wales. Background information, members, and links.
- Northwest Film Center School of Film - Regional media arts resource and service organization, based in the organizations Portland Art Museum.
- American Motion Picture Society - Hosts the American International Film Festival. Membership information, festival details arts and history, film submission information, and links.
- Media Resource Centre - South Australian organization providing support for local filmmakers. organizations General information, organizations membership details, support service details, and organizations job opportunities.
- The Florida Room - Aims to facilitate the collaboration of local arts and community organizations organizations and to aid in the development of existing venues organizations for artists to present their work. Overview programs, staff, and organizations links.
- Motion Picture Association of America - Includes information on ratings system for both movies arts and television, arts press releases, and legislation.
- Omni Short Films - Extensive interactive on-line selection of short films from organizations around the world. Omni distributes in all media.
- The Dove Foundation - Suggestions, reviews and approval information on family-oriented movies organizations and videos.
MySQL - Cache Direct