McCartney, Linda People Arts
Linda Louise Eastman was born September 24, 1941 in New York, USA and was a well known photographer, self taught musician, and co-founded of the musical group Wings. Animal activist and vegetarian with several cookbooks and a meatless food line. Married to Paul McCartney on March 12, 1969. Mother of four children: Heather, Mary, Stella, and James. Died from breast cancer on April 17, 1998.
Top: Arts: People: M: McCartney, Linda
- Top/Society/Lifestyle Choices/Vegetarianism
- Top/Arts/Music/Bands and Artists/W/Wings
- Top/Arts/Music/Bands and Artists/M/McCartney, Paul
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Arts and Entertainment/Music
- Linda McCartney Scarsdale - Linda's hometown and high school life, with pictures.
- Linda McCartney Remembered - Information on her work as a photographer, artist, musician, businesswoman, people and animal rights activist. Links to merchandise sites.
- The Vegetarian Society UK: Linda McCartney's Kitchen - Recipes from her cookbook.
- Linda McCartney Biography: 1997 - Features important highlights of Linda\\'s life; with a mccartney, linda link to a catalogue of her photographs and mccartney, linda other related sites.
- The Linda McCartney List - Tribute and remembrances.
- The Linda McCartney Centre - Registered charity set up to raise money and people awareness for m cancer research. Based in Liverpool.
- Linda McCartney - Filmography at IMDb.
MySQL - Cache Direct