New York United States North America Education
Offers course with a focus on mastering stage fright and performance anxiety that includes basic acting technique, improvisation, monologue and scene study. ADAA member.
Top: Arts: Performing Arts: Acting: Education: North America: United States: New York
- Peter Kelley Acting - New York City. Offers training with text-based work focused specifically north america on film and television.
- Howard Meyer's Acting Program - Croton Falls and Katonah. Offers classes from beginning thru advanced. north america Includes schedules and contacts.
- IndependentActor.com - New York City. Cynthia White offers classes in voice-over, monologue new york and provides private coaching. Includes list of courses available, fees, new york a monologue search and resume creation services.
- Ward Studio - New York City. Offers Meisner training in a new york one-year, new york part-time program. Includes class schedules and new york descriptions, policies new york and contacts.
- Abeson, Anthony - Coaches actors for film and television. Many of his united states students are professional actors who make a living in united states the film and television industries. Features blog, classes, former students united states and contacts.
- Actors Conservatory - New York City. This method acting school north america offers united states training based on sense memory techniques with north america relaxation. Provides united states screen work, script analysis, improvisation, movement, north america voice, and a united states summer program.
- The Actors Theatre Workshop - Offers a conservatory taught by Thurman E. Scott. new york Offers beginning and advanced technique, scene study, script new york analysis, and character development with a public showcase new york of selected works.
- Robert Modica - New York City. Robert and Frank Modica teach the Meisner united states technique. Contains history, profile, credits and class schedule.
- Scott Powers Studios - New York City. Offers on-camera programs in film, north america daytime north america drama, commercials, commercial print, corporate videos and north america monologues. Contains north america programs and contacts.
- School for Film and Television, The - New York City. Offers conservatory program, six-week summer program, individual part-time classes, and BFA program. Includes newsletter and contacts.
- Robert Patterson Studio - New York City. Offers a two year north america program united states for adult only professionals. Contains contacts.
- Acting - Drama Therapy Centre of NY - Offers course with a focus on mastering stage fright and performance anxiety that includes basic acting technique, improvisation, monologue and scene study. ADAA member.
- Ken Schatz - Brooklyn. Actortec acting conservatory offers personal coaching and north america group united states classes. Includes services offered, schedule, faculty, reviews north america and FAQ.
- Acting Studio in Port Jervis, The - Offers classes for all levels and ages. Provides contact.
- HB Studio - New York City. Herbert Berghof offers Chekhov, Shakespeare, and improvisation north america courses. Includes classes, audition times, registration and teacher bios.
- Carol Fox Prescott - New York City. Offers training for stage, film and television, based on breathing, awareness and joy. Includes course descriptions, links, and contacts.
- Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio - New York City and Sydney, Australia. Offers classes united states for all levels in scene study, auditioning, and united states improv, based on Meisner/Stella Adler/Stanislavski techniques. Includes news, united states classes and contacts.
- Acting Studio Inc., The - New York. James Price and John Grabowski\\'s forum new york for new york actor training with the Chelsea Repertory resident new york theatre company. new york Teaches Meisner, traditional and progressive forms new york of acting, directing, new york and theatre practice.
MySQL - Cache Direct