Large Format Cameras Equipment and Services Photography
Large format cameras are manual-focus view cameras that use sheet film to produce images significantly larger than other formats. (The most popular large format cameras produce images 100 x 120mm in size, 13 times the area of a standard 35mm camera image.) Similarly, large format cameras are the largest contemporary cameras, requiring tripods to hold them steady, and bellows to adjust focal lengths. Large format cameras are widely considered the most "old-fashioned" types of cameras, having changed relatively little over the past century.
Top: Arts: Photography: Equipment and Services: Cameras: Large Format
- Schneider Optics - Manufacturer of large format and enlarging lenses. United large format States cameras distributor of Horseman and Voigtlander cameras.
- Joe's Bender FAQ - Unofficial FAQ for the Bender large-format wood kit cameras camera.
- Graflex.Org - Features Graflex history, technical information, and the Graflex Speed Graphic FAQ.
- A Large Format Photography Home Page - Technical advice and links.
- The Wisner Home Page - Wisner Classic Manufacturing Co.
- World Field Photographers Association - Organization of professionals and amateurs promoting the use cameras of large format field cameras.
- Large Format FAQ - Draft Frequently Asked Questions list for rec.photo.equipment.large-format
- John D. Photography - Representing photographic equipment of several manufacturers, including Wisner, Gandolfi, Canham, cameras and PTG. Located in The Netherlands.
MySQL - Cache Direct