Beaton, Cecil Masters Photographers Photography
(1904-1980; London, England) Social commentator, designer, and career fashion photographer at Vogue for over 30 years.
Top: Arts: Photography: Photographers: Masters: Beaton, Cecil
- Top/Arts/Movies/Filmmaking/Makeup and Costumes/Costumers
- Top/Arts/Movies/Awards/Academy Awards/Recipients/Best Costume Design
- Top/Arts/Movies/Awards/Academy Awards/Recipients/Best Costume Design/Color Category
- National Portrait Gallery (NPG): What's on? - Gallery description provided for "Cecil Beaton: Drawings", which complements his photographers concurrent "Portraits" exhibition.
- Internet Movie Database (IMDb) - Filmography of the twice winning Academy Award designer listed.
- Victoria and Albert Museum (V&A): Exploring Photography - Profile of the artist includes a Flash gallery photographers of photographs beaton, cecil from the Museum's permanent collections.
MySQL - Cache Direct