Twilight Zone, The Science Fiction and Fantasy Programs Television
Created by Rod Serling, the series defined the television anthology with new stories and different casts in each episode. Story lines ranged from eerily creepy to humorous but frequently delved into the innermost desires and dark motivations that affect and afflict humankind. Stars appearing in the series included Mickey Rooney, William Shatner, Charles Bronson, Agnes Moorehead, Ida Lupino, and Don Rickles.
Top: Arts: Television: Programs: Science Fiction and Fantasy: T: Twilight Zone, The
- Pete's Twilight Zone - A multimedia site with an episode guide, library, twilight zone, the science fiction and fantasy audio/video files, and message board.
- SFcrowsnest: The Twilight Zone Scripts - Review of Richard Matheson's book.
- The Twilight Zone Archives - An archive of autographed items, rare photos, and actors' comments.
- CBS: The Twilight Zone - Full length video episodes from the first two seasons of the show.
- John's Twilight Zone Page - Episode guide, theories, broadcast schedule, and links.
- TV.com: The Twilight Zone - Contains cast and crew information, an episode guide and viewer twilight zone, the comments.
- Twilight Zone - A list of the top five episodes.
- The Twilight Zone - Information on the shows episodes, cast and crew science fiction and twilight zone, the fantasy as well as TZ merchandise.
MySQL - Cache Direct