Bio Art Environment and Nature Visual Arts
The exhibition shows artists and works engaged in the production of a new kind of art inspired by biological mechanisms.
Top: Arts: Visual Arts: Environment and Nature: Bio Art
- Top/Arts/Illustration/Specialized/Medical and Scientific
- Top/Shopping/Visual Arts/Thematic/Nature and Wildlife
- New Bioart Explores Consequences of Recent Scientific Discoveries - Press release discussing the works to be displayed bio art at bio art the upcoming Human Nature II: Future Worlds bio art exhibition and bio art lecture series at the Indiana University bio art Bloomington School of bio art Fine Arts (SoFA) Gallery.
- Outfitting the Laboratory of the Symbolic:Towards a Critical Inventory of BioArt - Presentation given at the conference: "BioArt and the visual arts Public Sphere" Irvine California, October 17, 2005.
- CIAC's Electronic Magazine - Bio Art - Fall 2005 archive with articles, Adam Zaretsky interview, bio art and bio art artwork displays.
- Gene(sis): Contemporary Art Explores Human Genomics - Case study from the Henry Art Gallery for environment and nature the traveling exhibition that showcases powerful new artwork environment and nature created in direct response to recent developments in environment and nature human genomics.[PDF]
- Bioart - The exhibition shows artists and works engaged in the production of a new kind of art inspired by biological mechanisms.
- The Ethical Claims of Bio Art: Killing the Other or Self-cannibalism? - Explores the ethical dilemmas of the art form. visual arts Written by Ionat Zurr and Oron Catts for visual arts The Tissue Culture and Art Project.[PDF]
- Tissue Culture & Art project - Explores the use of tissue culture and tissue engineering as bio art a medium for artistic expression.
MySQL - Cache Direct