Artists Bio Art Environment and Nature Visual Arts
An artist using electronics, kinetics, sound, insects, plants and pixels to create art about the complex relationship between technology and our changing concepts of nature and self.
Top: Arts: Visual Arts: Environment and Nature: Bio Art: Artists
- Kremers, David - An Experimental Book: Flash presentation incorporating artwork and bio art commentary environment and nature on genetics and cloning.
- Gessert, George - Genetics and Culture. Provides artist\'s background, statement and selected artworks.
- Miller, Steve - Features the New York artist\\'s protein series, a group of paintings and drawings around the subject of proteomics and bioinformatics.
- Kac, Eduardo - Multimedia, communications and biological artist. Includes biographical environment and nature environment and nature information, links to various online artwork and publications.
- Laval-Jeantet, Marion and Mangin, Benoit - Collaborative art team (Art Oriente objet) providing projects bio art resulting from experimentations that "reveal our behaviors as bio art we face existence and the environment". Installations, objects, bio art videos and photographs.
- Schneider, Gary - Genetic Self-Portrait. Photographic installation of fourteen works addressing some of the revolutionary discoveries that were emerging from the Human Genome Project.
- Cinti, Laura - The cactus project is a transgenic artwork involving bio art the bio art fusion of human genetic material into the bio art cactus genome bio art resulting in the cactus expressing human bio art hair.
- de Menezes, Marta - Portuguese visual artist exploring the interaction between art environment and nature environment and nature and biology. Includes projects, exhibitions and publications.
- Youngs, Amy - An artist using electronics, kinetics, sound, insects, plants and pixels to create art about the complex relationship between technology and our changing concepts of nature and self.
- Zaretsky, Adam - Electronic Mutagensis. Project galleries, research articles and collaborative bio art ventures from the bio-artist, working as a research bio art affiliate at Massachusetts Institute of Technology\'s Department of bio art Biology.
MySQL - Cache Direct