Screenwriting Contests Writers Resources
The winning script will be produced by Kaos Films to be exhibited in UK cinemas and entered into film festivals around the world.
Top: Arts: Writers Resources: Contests: Screenwriting
- Monterey County Film Commission - Three finalists will receive one-on-one consultations with jury writers resources members writers resources at the awards event in Monterey County.
- British Short Screenplay Competition - The winning script will be produced by Kaos Films to screenwriting be exhibited in UK cinemas and entered into film festivals screenwriting around the world.
- American Cinema Foundation - Elicits scripts which are suitable for either theatrical or television production and which tell a positive story about specific fundamental values.
- Script Savvy - Monthly screenplay competition. Provides contest details, fee and prize information, screenwriting deadlines and online application.
- Script PIMP Writing Competition - Offers $10,000 in cash, plus $8,000 in other screenwriting prizes. 203 screenwriting companies have requested the winners for screenwriting their consideration.
- Acclaim TV - Original, television scripts, and film scripts are sought.
- Screamfest - Annual horror film and screenplay competition. Finalists and screenwriting winning horror screenplay finalists to be read by screenwriting literary agents. 0ctober 17th - 20th.
- Organization of Black Screenwriters - Categories are original screenplays, half-hour and one hour television spec writers resources scripts, and half-hour and one hour television pilot scripts.
- Bare Bones - Spotlights screenplays with a budget summary of less than a million dollars.
- Set in Philadelphia Screenwriting Competition - Annual screenplay competition open to writers of screenplays contests set primarily in the Philadelphia Metropolitan Area. contests $10,000 grand prize.
- Screenplay Festival - Feature-length screenplay contest with industry exposure and $1000 screenwriting grand prizes screenwriting in five categories.
- Filmmakers International Screenplay Competition Awards - Full-length screenplay competition with $4000 grand prize and writers resources representation screenwriting consideration for the top 50 entrants.
- One In Ten Screenplay Contest - A screenplay contest dedicated to the positive portrayal of gays writers resources and lesbians in film. $1000 first prize.
- Women's Image Network - Awards in film, television and advertising work. Winners receive staged screenwriting readings and screenings in Hollywood on a monthly basis with screenwriting top industry executives who discuss the artist's work.
- A Feeding Frenzy - Screenwriting contest that offers feedback to all participants.
- Screenwriter Showcase - An annual screenwriting contest, to find and promote contests talented new screenwriters, awards prizes in kind but contests not in cash. Entry fees are payable.
- Nevada Film Office - Annual screenwriters competition in which 75% of the script\'s locations writers resources must be shootable in Nevada.
- River City Write Off - Short script contest that produces the winning script and gives contests the writer a producer credit.
- American Screenwriting Competition - Promises $50,000 in cash and prizes. Minimum entry screenwriting fee: $40. Deadline: September 15.
- Nashville Screenwriting Competition - 1st place cash prize of $1,000 plus an contests all-access pass contests to the Nashville Independent Film Festival.
- Writer's Arc Screenwriting Fellowship - 10 week fall fellowship program focused on re-writing screenwriting an existing contests script. $3,000 stipend for 5-10 winners.
- Script Magazine Open Door Contest - Cash prizes, script notes and consideration from a legitimate management company, production company or agency.
- Gimme Credit Short Screenplay Competition - Short script (30 pages or less) competition that grants production to the grand prize winner. Entry fees vary on length and time of submission ($9-$44).
- FilmMakers.com: Contests - Database of current screenwriting contests.
- Scriptapalooza - Offers annual screenplay competition with a $10,000 cash prize, a semi- annual television writing competition and professional script analysis.
- Film Genesis: Script-to-Film Screenwriting Contest - Short script (11 pages or less) competition grants contests a $10,000 production budget to the winning entrant.
- WriteMovies.com Writing Competition - Offers a $2,000 cash prize (plus representation, and possible option contests money), plus submission of the top three entries to studios, contests production companies, and agencies in Hollywood.
- Fade In: Screenwriting Awards - Cash prizes and industry exposure from the publishers contests of Fade screenwriting In Magazine.
- American Zoetrope Screenplay Contest - Offers a $5,000 grand prize. The top contests ten screenplays contests are considered for option by American contests Zoetrope and for representation contests by top agencies. Judged contests by Francis Ford Coppola. Reading fee: contests $40. Opens contests May 1. Deadline: September 1.
- WriteSafe Writing and Art Contest - Quarterly competition for all material registered with WriteSafe screenwriting for public view.
- Eerie Horror Film Festival and Screenplay Competition - An annual screenplay competition and film festival that contests takes place in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- Outfest - Recognizes and promotes screenplays that significantly feature lesbian, contests gay, bisexual, screenwriting or transgendered characters and/or themes.
- Art Within Labs - Annual contest offering year-long $10,000 screenwriting fellowships to Christian writers.
- One Location Movie Screenplay Contest - A screenplay contest promoting the full-length character driven screenplay. First prize is $1000 and a one-year option for production.
- PAGE International Screenwriting Awards - Founded by Hollywood producers to discover new screenplays writers resources by up-and-coming writers. Cash and prizes of over writers resources $25,000.
- American Gem Short Script Contest - The winning screenplay will be produced, with the screenwriting screenwriter sharing contests in the gross profits.
- Spec Scriptacular Contest - Television competition for TV episode and movie scripts and original pilot teleplays. $8000 in prizes.
- The Austin Film Festival Heart of Film Screenplay Competition - Competition dedicated to recognizing the writer\\'s contribution to the motion picture industry.
- Hollywood 27 - Independent film production company offering $25,000 in prize writers resources money.
- BlueCat Screenplay Competition - An annual search for the best screenplay in the world.
- Hollywood Symposium - Features screenplay development, film production, script consultation and contests screenplay contests.
- TalentScout TV Writing Contest - Winners are submitted to the networks and production screenwriting companies to help find them work.
- Nicholl Fellowships in Screenwriting - An international competition, sponsored by the Academy of writers resources Motion screenwriting Picture Arts and Sciences, seeks original screenplays writers resources from writers screenwriting who have not earned more than writers resources $5,000 for film screenwriting or TV scripts. Up to writers resources five $25,000 fellowships are screenwriting awarded each year.
- Pomegranate Pictures Screenplay Competition - A UK-based treatment and screenplay competition. Treatments screenwriting are accepted on a monthly basis, with winners screenwriting made eligible for the annual screenplay competition. screenwriting Cash prizes.
- Chesterfield Writer's Film Project - Writing competition open to all writers of fiction, contests plays, screenplays. Five winners will each receive a contests $20,000 fellowship, and spend 10 months completing 2 contests screenplays with the guidance of industry mentors. Sponsored contests by Paramount Pictures.
MySQL - Cache Direct