Edible Fungi Horticulture Agriculture and Forestry
News of the mushroom industry, marketing opportunities, events, recipes, growing information and books. The focus is specialty mushrooms like shiitake, oyster, maitake, reishi.
Top: Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Horticulture: Edible Fungi
- Top/Science/Agriculture/Horticulture/Edible Fungi
- Top/Recreation/Food/Wild Foods/Fungi
- Top/Business/Food and Related Products/Produce/Mushrooms and Wild Foods
- Top/Science/Biology/Flora and Fauna/Fungi
- Top/Home/Cooking/Fruits and Vegetables/Mushrooms
- Phillips Mushroom Farms - Third generation family-owned farm, growing and packaging a wide variety of specialty mushrooms. Also featuring prepared mushroom products and food ingredients, and an on-line gift shop.
- Sylvan Inc. - Produces and distributes mushroom spawn and fresh mushrooms.
- Oyster King - Producers and distributors of oyster mushrooms. Company profile, product details, and recipes.
- Angel Valley Farm - Organic and dried shiitake mushrooms for consumer and commercial uses.
- Edulis Group - Harvests wild mushrooms, the edulis boletus also known horticulture as porcini. Supplies them fresh, dehydrated, frozen and horticulture in brine.
- Mushroom Growers' Newsletter - News of the mushroom industry, marketing opportunities, events, recipes, growing information and books. The focus is specialty mushrooms like shiitake, oyster, maitake, reishi.
- Calugi Tartufi and Funghi - Producers and distributors of truffles, mushrooms and other agriculture and forestry agriculture and forestry allied products. Company profile and product details. Italy.
- Wild Mushroom Hotline - Bi-weekly summary of wild mushroom harvest in Pacific agriculture and forestry Northwest, including pricing for US and Japanese markets agriculture and forestry and commentary on weather.
MySQL - Cache Direct