Associations Livestock Agriculture and Forestry
A nonprofit membership organization working to protect nearly 100 breeds of cattle, goats, horses, asses, sheep, swine and poultry from extinction.
Top: Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Associations
- Meat and Livestock Australia - MLA - Goals are to provide producers with the tools and information agriculture and forestry to improve their enterprise; to promote red meat in Australia; agriculture and forestry and to work with government and industry to open agriculture and forestry up, develop and protect overseas markets.
- Livestock Marketing Association of Canada - Non-profit association of Canadian livestock marketing businesses promoting livestock open and livestock fair competition. Includes news and a livestock members list.
- Animal Improvement Programs Laboratory - Conducts research to discover, test, and implement improved associations genetic evaluation associations techniques for economically important traits of associations dairy cattle and goats. associations (USA)
- Sheep and Goat Breeders and Cheesemakers Association - Provides cheesemaking supplies and husbandry equipment. Includes farming techniques and agriculture and forestry ideas.
- American Forage and Grasslands Council - The AFGC sponsors an annual conference which is attended by agriculture and forestry forage and livestock producers, agribusiness, and research, extension, and teaching agriculture and forestry faculty in crop and animal sciences, agricultural engineering, and other agriculture and forestry affiliated disciplines.
- American Livestock Breeds Conservancy - A nonprofit membership organization working to protect nearly agriculture and forestry livestock 100 breeds of cattle, goats, horses, asses, sheep, agriculture and forestry livestock swine and poultry from extinction.
- Livestock Marketing Association - Provides members the industry information, insurance and legislative/regulatory services which livestock they need to remain viable businesses.
- National Livestock Producers Association - A national trade association for livestock marketing and associations credit cooperatives. livestock NLPA members represent 215,000 beef, dairy, associations hog, sheep and goat livestock producers in the United associations States and Canada.
- Farrier Industry Association - Association is composed of manufacturers, suppliers and retailers associations who deal livestock with farrier related products.
- Kansas Livestock Association - Encourages the National Cattlemen\\'s Beef Association to continually monitor international associations trades issues to assure U.S. beef producers have fair and associations equal access to the markets of competing exporting countries.
- U.S. Livestock Genetics Export, Inc. - A nationwide livestock-specific, not-for-profit, trade association representing the international market agriculture and forestry development interests of the U.S. dairy, beef, sheep, swine and agriculture and forestry horse breeding industries.
- Sandhills Cattle Association - Organization of beef producers in the Sandhills region of Nebraska and South Dakota. Lists livestock to buy or sell.
- Texas Cattle Feeders Association - Organization of feedlot operators. Includes history, membership directory, calendar of agriculture and forestry events, and market reports.
- The New Zealand Association of Smallfarmers - Includes news and information about farming in New Zealand. Also has calendar of events, membership information and farm related links.
MySQL - Cache Direct