Europe Associations Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
To improve the sustainable use of untapped agricultural, mineral, and human resources by providing incentives for industries in developing countries. Includes organization background, mission statement and contacts in Solna, Sweden.
Top: Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Associations: Europe
- BBA. Belgian Bioindustries Association - Non-profit organisation for regional biotechnological industries involved in associations research and development. Includes articles, company directory, news associations and events from Brussels, Belgium.
- Bio Cluster in Europe France Rhone-Alpes - Bio-Cluster gives a deep folio of rhone alpes biotechnology assets biotechnology and pharmaceuticals and offers meeting opportunities with life science leading actors.
- The BioIndustry Association - Encouraging and promoting the biotechnology sector of the UK economy. associations Membership, events, committees, regulations, publications, NewsCAST, BIA Bulletin and News associations from the Net.
- BIO Mitteldeutschland GmbH. - Promoting biotechnological industry, including crop development, environment and drug target research, in the region of Saxony-Anhalt, Germany.
- Biofocus Foundation - To improve the sustainable use of untapped agricultural, associations mineral, and europe human resources by providing incentives for associations industries in developing countries. europe Includes organization background, associations mission statement and contacts in Solna, europe Sweden.
- Biotechnology Ireland - Information site for students, researchers and companies. Listing articles, company europe reviews, conferences and employment
- Hungarian Biotechology Association - Promotes the development and representation of the Hungarian biotechnology sector.
- Medicon Valley Academy - Members and others within life science sharing information europe on initiatives, innovation and networks. Includes news, jobs europe and events within the Danish and Swedish industry.
- European Association for Bioindustries - Organization representing life science companies operating worldwide and national biotechnology associations associations involved in research, development, testing, manufacturing and commercialisation of associations biotechnology applications. Based in Brussels, Belgium.
MySQL - Cache Direct