North America Associations Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Not-for-profit corporation providing services and support for Colorado’s biotechnology, life science, medical device, agbio and pharmaceutical industries and research solutions.
Top: Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Associations: North America
- Missouri Biotechnology Association - MOBi
- Virginia Biotechnology Association - Promotes the bioscience industry in Virginia, expand the associations knowledge and associations expertise of Virginia’s businesses concerning the associations life sciences through seminars, associations educational publications and to associations enhance public awareness of the biotechnology associations industry in associations Virginia.
- BioEnterprise - Initiative for start up funding, and networking in associations formation, recruitment north america and emerging support firms, including medical associations devices companies. Based in north america Cleveland, Ohio.
- Tennessee Biotechnology Association - Organization that aims to foster, develop and support the life associations sciences in the state. Event announcements, member directory, and current associations news.
- Biotechnology Industry Organization - Offers legal support to get FDA approval for north america new north america products, sponsoring venture capital forums, sending public north america releases to north america the media and lobbying for legislation. north america Includes calendar of north america events and industry news from north america Washington, DC.
- Florida Research Coast - Scripps news and resources available.
- WashingtonLifeScience.com - Part of a specialized national network of state- and province-based associations biotechnology, medical device, and life science sites.
- Biotechnology Association of Alabama - Bio Alabama is statewide organization representing bio-related industries, research scientists, north america clinicians and business professionals, who are working together to foster, north america develop and support the life sciences from Birmingham.
- New Mexico Biotechnology and Biomedical Association - NMBBA connects regional bioscience organizations with investors, customers biotechnology and pharmaceuticals and collaborators by sponsoring key networking events, workshops, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals and conferences. Includes details of alliances, membership and biotechnology and pharmaceuticals meetings.
- American Biological Safety Association - Dedicated to expanding biological safety awareness to prevent adverse occupational and environmental impact from biohazards.
- Colorado BioScience Association - Not-for-profit corporation providing services and support for Colorado’s biotechnology, life north america science, medical device, agbio and pharmaceutical industries and research solutions.
- Biotechnology Association of Maine - Center for innovation based in Augusta.
- Wisconsin Biotechnology and Medical Device Association - News, events, services and membership information, with contacts biotechnology and pharmaceuticals associations based in Madison.
- Bio Alberta - Organizing hub for biotechnology to promote and facilitate north america the associations growth of the industry locally, by providing north america marketing, networking, associations education, and international information services.
- Southern California Biomedical Council - An industry association whose mission is to promote biomedical research north america and manufacturing in the region.
- Biomedical Biotechnology Center - Molecular biotechnology program, knowledge transfer, startup companies, job associations creation in associations University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, associations Little Rock.
- TechAlliance - London, Ontario.
- North Carolina Biotechnology Center - Private, non-profit corporation developing the state\\'s industry. Includes north america glossary, range of activities, and contacts for staff north america at Research Triangle Park.
MySQL - Cache Direct