Associations Pharmaceuticals Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Provides information about adverse drug events and their prevention to healthcare practitioners and institutions, regulatory agencies, professional organizations and the pharmaceutical industry. Includes research findings, books and publications, an ele
Top: Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Associations
- DCAT The Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association, Inc. - Association of member companies who manufacture, distribute or provide services to the pharmaceutical, chemical, nutritional and associated industries.
- Pharmaceutical Management Science Association - Promotes the use of Management Science in the pharmaceutical industry. Includes a mission statement, job board, newsletters, and information on the PMSA Conference agenda and registration.
- FIP Secretariat - International Pharmaceutical Federation.
- Health Research Association - Subsidiary of the University of Southern California (USC). associations Provides clinical trial support services to the USC associations and Los Angeles County Health Science Campus.
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Club of Quebec - More than 400 members connected to the pharmaceutical pharmaceuticals and biotech industry.
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Committee - Sector group within the European Chemical Industry Council, which represents associations the industry. Includes objectives, organization, publications, events, members-only login and associations contacts in Brussels, Belgium.
- European Generic medicines Association - The EGA represents European generic medicines manufacturers. Events diary and links to resources.
- Drug Information Association - Information on the discovery, development, evaluation and utilization biotechnology and pharmaceuticals biotechnology and pharmaceuticals of medicines and related health care technologies.
- International Pharmaceutical Excipients Council - The world wide Trade Association of Manufacturers and associations users of Pharmaceutical Excipients.
- Institute For Safe Medication Practices - Provides information about adverse drug events and their prevention to biotechnology and pharmaceuticals healthcare practitioners and institutions, regulatory agencies, professional organizations and the biotechnology and pharmaceuticals pharmaceutical industry. Includes research findings, books and publications, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals an ele
- IML - The Swedish association. Organizing research and development active biotechnology and pharmaceuticals biotechnology and pharmaceuticals small and medium sized pharmaceutical companies.
- The Organisation for Professionals in Regulatory Affairs - Regulatory Affairs Professionals join BIRA, the foremost association for drug registration professionals.
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Sales Professionals (AAPSP) - A nationwide network offering continuing education training, certification, programs, seminars pharmaceuticals and online classes.
- The Belgian Pharmaceutical Industry Association - Information about the pharmaceutical industry and medicines in Belgium, about the Belgian Pharmaceutical Industry Association and her member companies, figures, publications, position statements, and ethical code.
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists - Offering scientific programs, ongoing education, networking, and professional pharmaceuticals development. Includes biotechnology and pharmaceuticals membership details, events calendar, publications and pharmaceuticals industry news.
- Healthcare Distribution Management Association (HDMA) - A trade association that represents pharmaceutical and related healthcare product biotechnology and pharmaceuticals distributors throughout the Americas.
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) - Represents leading research-based pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the US. Information on membership, publications and industry news.
- Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry - Trade association of companies in the UK producing prescription medicines. pharmaceuticals Includes information about the society and statistics.
MySQL - Cache Direct