Delivery Systems Biopharmaceuticals Pharmaceuticals Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Non-viral drug delivery technology based on cationic liposomes, under clinical development for vector systems on license from Imperial College, London, UK.
Top: Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Biopharmaceuticals: Delivery Systems
- Advanced Biomedical - Manufactures custom peptides, protein conjugates and liposomes. biopharmaceuticals Includes technology biopharmaceuticals overview, applications, request forms and contacts biopharmaceuticals in North West England.
- IC-VEC Ltd. - Non-viral drug delivery technology based on cationic liposomes, biopharmaceuticals under clinical biopharmaceuticals development for vector systems on license biopharmaceuticals from Imperial College, London, biopharmaceuticals UK.
- ConjuChem, Inc. - Focuses on the application of its bioconjugation platform delivery systems in delivery systems various therapeutic areas such as cancer, pain, delivery systems HIV, diabetes delivery systems and thrombosis. Includes technology overview, delivery systems research pipeline, partnerships, delivery systems investment news, profiles of key delivery systems staff in Montreal,
- Generex Biotechnology - Developed a proprietary technology to administer large molecule biopharmaceuticals drugs, including delivery systems hormone proteins, peptides, monoclonal antibodies and biopharmaceuticals vaccines as a mist delivery systems absorbed in the buccal biopharmaceuticals mucosa. Overview of production, aims and delivery systems investor data biopharmaceuticals of company in Toronto,
- TheraCyte, Inc. - Offers products for regulated insulin and alpha-interferon, and develops engineered biopharmaceuticals human cells for implanting genes. Includes technology overview and profile biopharmaceuticals of company in Irvine, California.
MySQL - Cache Direct