Manufacturing Biopharmaceuticals Pharmaceuticals Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Specializes in developing and manufacturing genetically engineered drugs; somatropin, interferon, including monoclonal affinity columns for recombinant subtypes, kits for fertility and sperm detection, in Hefei, China.
Top: Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Biopharmaceuticals: Manufacturing
- Top/Business/Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals/Pharmaceuticals/Manufacturing
- Indevus Pharmaceuticals Inc. - Acquires, develops and commercializes innovative products for treating biopharmaceuticals central nervous biopharmaceuticals system, cardiovascular and other disorders. Includes biopharmaceuticals product range and investor biopharmaceuticals data from Lexington, Massachusetts. biopharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: IDEV)
- Sino Biopharmaceutical Ltd. - Corporate information on treatments for ophthalmia, hepatitis, dermatitis, biopharmaceuticals angiopathy and illnesses associated with aging, from Beijing, biopharmaceuticals China.
- Apollo Life Sciences - Australia-based company which develops, manufactures and markets next-generation therapeutics based manufacturing on natural human proteins.
- Shantha Biotechnics Pvt. Ltd. - Offering rDNA derived streptokinase, human interferon alpha of type 2b, biopharmaceuticals and hepatitis-B vaccine, with developments in endocrine, growth factors, immunotherapy, biopharmaceuticals vaccine and diagnostics. Based in Hyderabad, India.
- Biogen Idec Inc. - Established manufacturer of drug for treatment of multiple pharmaceuticals sclerosis, with biopharmaceuticals research focusing on respiratory diseases and pharmaceuticals congestive heart failure. Offices biopharmaceuticals throughout Europe, Canada with pharmaceuticals headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Nova Biomedics Inc. - Anti-aging research and development company with a focus on viral pharmaceuticals and infectious diseases, promoting stem cell research, gene and electro pharmaceuticals therapies.
- Anhui Anke Biotechnology Co., Ltd. - Specializes in developing and manufacturing genetically engineered drugs; somatropin, interferon, pharmaceuticals including monoclonal affinity columns for recombinant subtypes, kits for fertility pharmaceuticals and sperm detection, in Hefei, China.
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. - Researches and develops therapies for debilitating, fatal, chronic genetic disorders biopharmaceuticals causing enzyme deficiency of carbohydrate metabolism, such as phenylketonuria. biopharmaceuticals Headquarters in Novato, California. (Nasdaq: BMRN).
- NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Discovers and develops drugs targeting skeletal, endocrinological, gastrointestinal, and central nervous system. Includes glossary, stages in pipeline, careers in North America, and investment in Salt Lake City, Utah. (Nasdaq: NPSP).
- Repligen Corporation - Researches, develops, manufactures and markets synthetic version of biopharmaceuticals protein A for monoclonal antibody processing, and peptides biopharmaceuticals such as secretin for gastrointestinal and pediatric neurology. biopharmaceuticals Details for investors and clinical programs run from biopharmaceuticals Waltham Mass
- Affinium Pharmaceuticals - Developer of a novel class of antibiotics, under license to manufacturing major manufacturers. Including marketing profile, news archive and contacts in manufacturing Toronto, Canada.
- Aphios Corp. - Developing natural therapeutics, with a focus on infectious pharmaceuticals diseases, cancer pharmaceuticals and quality-of-life medicines. Overview of extraction pharmaceuticals and nanoscale technologies, product pharmaceuticals pipeline and profile of pharmaceuticals company in Woburn, Massachusetts.
- Serono SA. - Specializing in multiple sclerosis, fertility, growth therapies and pharmaceuticals AIDS wasting. biopharmaceuticals Includes company history and milestones. pharmaceuticals Includes products, pipeline, investor biopharmaceuticals and media details, with pharmaceuticals headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. (NYSE: SRA)
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Develops therapeutics based upon peptide analogs, primarily in regulation of pharmaceuticals glucose metabolism. Includes links for investors and patients, product pipeline, pharmaceuticals and career enquiries to San Diego, California. (Nasdaq: AMLN)
- Samaritan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Research and clinical trials for alzheimer, stem cell biopharmaceuticals therapy, cancer, and HIV.
- AplaGen Biopharmaceuticals - Development of cytokine analogs for cancer therapy, peptides manufacturing for contraception, biopharmaceuticals diagnosis and treatment of infertility. Includes manufacturing introduction to technology, projects, biopharmaceuticals key staff, and contacts manufacturing for careers in Baesweiler, Germany.
- Human Genome Sciences, Inc. - Researches and develops proprietary pharmaceutical and diagnostic products manufacturing based on biopharmaceuticals genes and antibodies. Offers production facilities manufacturing for therapeutic proteins, and biopharmaceuticals other partnerships in Rockville, manufacturing Maryland. (Nasdaq: HGSI)
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc. - Company developing small-molecule drugs and recombinant DNA proteins, biopharmaceuticals which regulate pharmaceuticals gene activity and genetic processes in biopharmaceuticals cancer and other diseases. pharmaceuticals Includes product information for biopharmaceuticals patients and professionals from San Diego, pharmaceuticals California. (Nasdaq: biopharmaceuticals LGND)
- Dongbao Enterprise Group Co., Ltd. - Conglomerate industrial group, with more than 20 subsidiaries, biopharmaceuticals engaged in the field of pharmaceutical production and biopharmaceuticals manufacturers of recombinants, especially human insulin in Shanghai, biopharmaceuticals China.
- Nabi Biopharmaceuticals - Discovers, develops and manufactures drugs that focus in the areas pharmaceuticals of infectious, autoimmune and addictive diseases. Product overview for patients pharmaceuticals and physicians, with investor data from headquarters in Boca Raton, pharmaceuticals Florida.
- SciClone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Develops and markets products targeted for treatment of cancer and biopharmaceuticals diseases such as hepatitis B and C, cystic fibrosis and biopharmaceuticals immune system disorders. Based in San Mateo, California. (Nasdaq: biopharmaceuticals SCLN)
- PX'Pharma SAS. - Offers cGMP-grade therapeutic protein production and know-how for biopharmaceuticals candidates through manufacturing late-stage research, clinical trials and their biopharmaceuticals early industrial lifecycle. Includes manufacturing overview of stages and biopharmaceuticals contacts in Grenoble France.
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. - Develops and commercializes innovative products for the treatment of melanoma, pharmaceuticals prostate cancer, viral diseases, including HIV. Information for investors, and pharmaceuticals details of the company in Tarrytown, New York. (Nasdaq: PGNX)
- Biotech Concepts GmbH. - Company engaged in the development of nutraceuticals, novel biopharmaceuticals anti-infectives, such pharmaceuticals as the enzymatic modification of existing biopharmaceuticals antibiotics. Domiciled in Zurich, pharmaceuticals Switzerland
- Genzyme Corp. - Products targeted on rare inherited disorders, kidney disease, orthopaedics, transplant manufacturing and immune disease, cancer, and diagnostic testing. Includes links to manufacturing global subsidiaries, headquartered from Cambridge, Massachusetts (Nasdaq: GENZ)
- Pharming - Offers novel platforms for the production of protein manufacturing therapeutics, as well as technology and processes for manufacturing the purification and formulation. Includes preclinical status of manufacturing products, and details of corporation in Leiden, The manufacturing Netherlands.
- Biolta Inc. - Privately owned company focusing on fermentation technologies, with production and recovery for cholesterol-lowering and alpha-glucosidase inhibitor drugs. Based in Calgary Alberta, Canada.
MySQL - Cache Direct