Vaccines Biopharmaceuticals Pharmaceuticals Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Manufacturers triple antigen for diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis, and formulations for measles, mumps, rubella and hepatitis B. Includes overview of research, quality assurance, other products, and branches throughout the country.
Top: Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Biopharmaceuticals: Vaccines
- Test-med Vaccination Services Medical Corp - Offers at site vaccination services to corporate clients biopharmaceuticals and the community through local partnerships with shopping biopharmaceuticals malls, pharmacies, school and civic organizations.
- Virax Holdings, Ltd. - Developing therapeutics for autoimmune diseases, AIDS, cancers, infectious pharmaceuticals diseases based on patented Co-X-Gene platform technology co-expressing pharmaceuticals antibodies and T cells. Based in Kew, Victoria, pharmaceuticals Australia.
- Intercell AG - Developer of vaccines for the prevention and treatment of infectious pharmaceuticals diseases.
- Crucell - Discovers, develops and produces a variety of cell biopharmaceuticals lines and antibodies for the treatment of human biopharmaceuticals diseases. Includes technology and investors data and career biopharmaceuticals opportunities in Leiden, Netherlands.
- Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization - VIDO conducts research in immunization technology, offering partnership with manufacturers for livestock and humans. Includes project overview, patents and contract services available from University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Canada.
- Biophage Pharma - Company focusing on the development and commercialization of agents to biopharmaceuticals prevent and control antibiotic resistant infections and inflammatory diseases. biopharmaceuticals Includes explanation of modalities, services offered for microbial and tumor biopharmaceuticals testing, details for invest
- Sanofi Pasteur - Develops, manufactures and supplies vaccines for prophylaxis and vaccines therapy. Includes resource page for bacterial and viral vaccines diseases, corresponding products, company biography, links to contacts vaccines and sites worldwide.
- GlaxoSmithKline Vaccines - Manufactures pediatric, adult and clinical vaccines for diseases including hepatitis biopharmaceuticals A and B, diphtheria and tetanus. Includes product list, disease biopharmaceuticals prevention guide and patient information. Manufactured in Belgium and distributed biopharmaceuticals from North Carolina.
- GenPhar - Specializes in viral diagnostics, vaccines, and cancer therapy. Includes current pharmaceuticals research, news releases and career information in Mount Pleasant, South pharmaceuticals Carolina.
- MedImmune, Inc. - Develops, manufactures and markets formulations for use in biopharmaceuticals immunization programs, including live virus vaccines. Includes patients biopharmaceuticals guide to products, UK and US contacts, with biopharmaceuticals investor relations and corporate communications in Gaithersburg, Maryland. biopharmaceuticals (Nasd
- The Traveling Physician - Providers of vaccines for yellow fever, rabies, Japanese B encephalitis. Also supplies both oral and injected typhoid vaccines.
- African Reptiles and Venom - Supplier of snake venom for anti-serum production, with biopharmaceuticals captive reptile biopharmaceuticals breeding for pet trade. Offer film biopharmaceuticals work, field tours, courses biopharmaceuticals in snake handling, identification biopharmaceuticals and snakebite treatment in Gauteng, South biopharmaceuticals Africa.
- Acambis - Developer of vaccines against infectious disease, featuring smallpox-related products, investor information, company news, and career opportunities in both Cambridge, England and Massachusetts. ( Nasdaq: ACAM ) ( LSE: ACM )
- VaxGen, Inc - Development, manufacture and commercialization of biologic products for pharmaceuticals the prevention biopharmaceuticals and treatment of human infectious disease, pharmaceuticals with research and product biopharmaceuticals details. Brisbane, California.
- Bavarian Nordic - Developer and manufacturer offering prevention and treatment of infectious diseases, vaccines with pre-clinical research programs, and has established products for HIV vaccines and smallpox. Overview includes investor data from Kvistgaard, Denmark.
- Serum Institute of India Ltd. - Manufacturers triple antigen for diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis, and formulations vaccines for measles, mumps, rubella and hepatitis B. Includes overview of vaccines research, quality assurance, other products, and branches throughout the country.
- Vaxon Biotech - Development of vaccines against cancer, tumor immunotherapy using biopharmaceuticals cryptic peptides. pharmaceuticals Based in Evry Genopole, France.
- Vical, Inc. (VICL) - Developing gene-based treatments for cancer and infectious disease biopharmaceuticals vaccines. Uses DNA technology and proprietary lipids to biopharmaceuticals deliver genes. Includes clinical trial information and contacts biopharmaceuticals in San Diego, California. (Nasdaq: VICL)
- CytRx Corp. - Develops products used to treat acute sickle cell pharmaceuticals crisis, vascular vaccines diseases, and technologies to improve effectiveness pharmaceuticals of vaccines, gene and vaccines drug delivery, and growth pharmaceuticals supplements. Based in Los Angeles, California. vaccines (Nasdaq: CYTR)
- Argos Therapeutics - Developing therapeutic vaccines against carcinoma, melanoma, leukemia and HIV. Includes pipeline for monoclonal for lupus, RNA-loaded dendritic cell technology and profile of company in Durham, North Carolina.
- Baxter Vaccines - Provides vaccines against tick-borne encephalitis (TBE), group C pharmaceuticals meningococcal conjugate, biopharmaceuticals and influenza. Based in Austria.
- DNAvaccine.com - Resource for articles, frequently asked questions, tools, literature, pharmaceuticals resources, and pharmaceuticals online services. Maintained by Aldevron LLC, pharmaceuticals Fargo, North Dakota.
- GlobeImmune - Tharapies against hepatitis C, EGFR, the Gag protein of the HIV virus and oncogene-related mutations in human cancer. Includes technology overview, progress of clinical trials, and profile of company in Aurora Colorado.
- Stallergenes - Dedicated to the research, development, manufacturing and distribution of allergen extract products for the primary treatment of allergic rhinitis and asthma. Find company information, and details for healthcare professionals.
MySQL - Cache Direct