Skin Pharmaceuticals Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Developing recombinant collagen and gelatin for medical devices and pharmaceutical uses, as well as other therapeutics for scarring, fibrosis, wound healing, regeneration, and tissue engineering.
Top: Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Skin
- Top/Health/Medicine/Medical Specialties/Dermatology
- Top/Health/Conditions and Diseases/Skin Disorders
- Galderma SA. - Offers prescription medications for topical treatment of acne, pharmaceuticals rosacea, melasma, skin psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis and fungal infections. pharmaceuticals Includes overview of dermatology skin products, global presence and pharmaceuticals careers. Headquarters in France.
- Senetek PLC - Develops, manufactures and markets proprietary compounds for age-related pharmaceuticals dermatology. Includes biotechnology and pharmaceuticals product pipeline and profile of company pharmaceuticals in Napa, California. (Nasdaq: biotechnology and pharmaceuticals SNTKY)
- Institut Européen de Biologie Cellulaire (IEB) - Research, development and manufacturing of biomimetic peptides, specializing in dermo-cosmetics for skin regeneration and protection. Based near Toulouse, France. [English and French]
- BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. - Produces and licenses collagenase, used as a topical pharmaceuticals treatment of dermal ulcers such as bedsores and pharmaceuticals burns. Includes explanation of therapy, investor data and pharmaceuticals profile of company based in Lynbrook, New York. pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: BSTC)
- Stiefel Laboratories, Inc - Develops, manufactures and markets products for the care and treatment skin of skin diseases. Includes product descriptions and ingredients, and information skin on skin disorders. Coral Gables, Florida, USA.
- Renovo plc - Developing formulations to prevent and reduce scarring in the skin, blood vessels, eyes, nerves, internal organs, tendons and ligaments. Includes product pipeline, clinical research and profile of company in Manchester, England.
- FibroGen, Inc. - Developing recombinant collagen and gelatin for medical devices pharmaceuticals and pharmaceutical uses, as well as other therapeutics pharmaceuticals for scarring, fibrosis, wound healing, regeneration, and tissue pharmaceuticals engineering.
MySQL - Cache Direct