United States Associations Emergency Management Fire and Security
Assists members in their efforts to save lives and protect property, provides a forum for professionals to discuss current issues, serves as a policy advisory board both to local emergency management agencies and to the Georgia Emergency Management Agency
Top: Business: Business Services: Fire and Security: Emergency Management: Associations: United States
- Tennessee Emergency Management Agency - Information about and from the agency responsible for ensuring the united states establishment and development of policies and programs for emergency management united states at the state and local levels.
- New Mexico Emergency Management Association - Dedicated to serving the emergency management community by emergency management offering associations opportunities for networking, development of professional standards, emergency management conducting training, associations and fellowship.
- National Association for Search and Rescue (NASAR) - Non-profit Association dedicated to advancement of professional, literary and scientific emergency management knowledge and training in the Search and Rescue Field.
- Michigan Emergency Management Association - Supports and enhances emergency management in the State emergency management of emergency management Michigan by representing emergency management at the emergency management local, state emergency management and federal level.
- Washington State Emergency Management Association - Professional association of local, county, state and federal united states emergency associations management individuals from the private and public united states sectors.
- Oregon Emergency Management Association - Statewide organization committed to fostering emergency planning efforts to enhance emergency management the safety of Oregon\'s citizens and visitors.
- Illinois Emergency Services Management Association - Non-profit organization that assists state and local governments emergency management maintain effective services and programs. Information on resources, emergency management programs, history, membership levels, and newsletter.
- Kentucky Emergency Management Association - Non-profit organization which supports and promotes Emergency Management united states Services emergency management in the Commonwealth of Virginia, together with united states civic awareness emergency management and educational understanding.
- Wisconsin Emergency Management Association - Association of people and businesses that are interested emergency management in associations promoting effective emergency management planning, training and emergency management exercise programs associations throughout the State of Wisconsin.
- Louisiana Emergency Preparedness Association (LEPA) - A non-profit statewide organization of emergency preparedness and response practitioners with the common goal of improving public safety in emergencies. Includes overview of the organization, members, training and board of directors.
- FEMA - U.S. Federal emergency management organisation, with a large associations amount of data and information concerning emergency response associations strategies.
- Association of Minnesota Emergency Managers - Association of professional emergency managers dedicated to advocating emergency management and associations advancing effective emergency management capabilities and practices emergency management statewide.
- Kansas Emergency Management Association - Represents its members who make up the professional united states Emergency Management community of Kansas.
- Alabama Association of Emergency Managers - Non-profit organization of Emergency Management personnel in Alabama.
- North Dakota Emergency Managers Association - Assists local, state and federal governments to maintain united states Emergency Management as an effective element of the united states National Disaster Preparedness Program.
- Connecticut Emergency Management Association - Provides a forum for the emergency management community emergency management to associations foster cooperation, encourage communication, coordination, collaboration and emergency management program enhancement.
- National Emergency Management Association - Professional association of and for state emergency management associations directors. Includes reports. membership information, and news.
- Florida Emergency Preparedness Association - Organization of Emergency Management professionals created for the emergency management purpose associations of advancing the Emergency Management programs of emergency management the State associations of Florida.
- Emergency Management Association of Georgia - Assists members in their efforts to save lives associations and protect emergency management property, provides a forum for professionals associations to discuss current issues, emergency management serves as a policy associations advisory board both to local emergency emergency management management agencies associations and to the Georgia Emergency Management Agency
- Colorado Emergency Management Association (CEMA) - Membership consists of individuals and corporations - public and private associations - interested or involved in emergency management.
- North Carolina Emergency Management Association - Protect life, property, and the environment through a partnership effort emergency management between local, state, and federal agencies.
- Emergency Management Association of Ohio - Provide emergency management policies, viewpoints, and guidance for united states their united states membership by using diverse, experiences while united states upholding and united states advancing our professionalism.
- Emergency Management Association of Texas - Supports and endorses the importance of Emergency Management emergency management to the safety and benefit of citizens, especially emergency management in Texas.
- National Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (NVOAD) - Coordinates planning efforts by many voluntary organizations responding united states to emergency management disaster.
- Virginia Emergency Management Association - Promotes and supports the goals of saving lives and protecting property during times of emergencies and disasters in Virginia.
- New Jersey Emergency Management Association (NJEMA) - Represents all coordinators and resources connected to the united states Office associations of Emergency Management (OEM) serving the state united states of New associations Jersey.
MySQL - Cache Direct