Business and Society
Devoted to research and teaching about the relationships between business, government and society. Includes links to newsletters and journals, programs and meetings, syllabi for university courses.
Top: Business: Business and Society
- Business for Social Responsibility - Multinational nonprofit organization that assists member companies in business and society corporate responsibility, including ethical values, respect for human business and society rights, and environmental protection.
- The CSR Group - Consulting firm specializing corporate social responsibility, corporate ethics, sustainability, governance business and CSR communications.
- Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility - Composed of Roman Catholic, Protestant and Jewish investors, the ICCR sponsors shareholder resolution discussions and promotes environmentally and socially responsible practices for companies.
- Canadian Business for Social Responsibility (CBSR) - A national charitable organization dedicated to advancing the business and society business and society role and interests of the charitable sector for business and society business and society the benefit of Canadian communities.
- ABA Presidential Task Force on Corporate Responsibility - Examining systemic issues relating to corporate responsibility arising out of the collapse of major businesses.
- International Association for Business and Society (IABS) - Devoted to research and teaching about the relationships between business, government and society. Includes links to newsletters and journals, programs and meetings, syllabi for university courses.
- Business in the Community - A movement of businesses committed to continually improving business their positive business impact on society through corporate social business responsibility.
- Street Vendor Project - Project organized to promote the rights of street business vendors. Includes business and society FAQ.
- Principles for Global Corporate Responsibility: - Presents the Bench Marks Document, described as one business and society of the sets of social and environmental criteria business and society and business performance indicators available.
- Business in the Community - Ireland - A movement of companies committed to continually improving their impact on society by integrating social, environmental and ethical concerns into the business decision-making process and the core activities in companies.
- Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship - Education and research organization focused on the ways business and society business in which companies integrate basic social values with business and society business everyday business practices, operations and policies. Offers executive business and society business education programs, conferences, consulting and a knowledge center.
- Business Committee for the Arts, Inc. - Provides businesses of all sizes with the services and resources necessary to develop and advance partnerships with the arts that benefit business, the arts and the community.
- TechnoServe - Provides business advice and access to both markets and capital business to businesspeople in developing countries.
- Australian Business Awards - A national program recognising success, innovation and ethics across all industry sectors. Includes entry and nomination forms, FAQ, and details of individual awards.
- The Foundation for Values Based Business - Organization working to enable individuals and companies to business and society business and society adopt ethical principles and values. Topics include social business and society business and society responsibility, environmental sustainability, work life balance, family, leadership, business and society business and society and corporate integrity.
- AccountAbility: Institute of Social and Ethical Accountability - International professional institute dedicated to the promotion of social, ethical business and overall organizational accountability, a precondition for achieving sustainable development.
- Cause Marketing Forum - Conference for information on building mutually beneficial business business and nonprofit partnerships. History, workshop and contact business information.
- Foundation for Business and Society - Norwegian group established to promote the understanding of business sustainable development, business education, and research. Includes active project business list and background information.
- Economic Technologies Corp. - Develops, builds, deploys, integrates and manages advanced economic growth models, business applications, infrastructure and backbone operating systems for nations.
- United Nations Global Compact - A value based platform with nine principles derived business from the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. It business asks companies to act on these principles in business their own corporate domains. Contains case studies, current business projects, and annual policy dialogue.
- African Institute of Corporate Citizenship - Focuses on corporate citizenship practice through the development business and society of tailored consultancy. Works with companies and organisations business and society looking at the integration of corporate citizenship values business and society into core business strategy.
- CSR Europe - European business reference point for social responsibility issues. Includes case studies, publications, current activities and databank search.
- Rethinking Regeneration - Enterprise for All? - A rolling programme of open space events talking place in business and society the most needy areas of the UK.
- United Nations and Business - Information about UN development project partnerships with the business private sector business and foundations, guidelines for doing business business with the UN, issues business statements, fact sheets, and business other materials.
- Triple Pundit - Digest with information about businesses and their environmental plans.[ATOM]
MySQL - Cache Direct