Business Issues Society
This former corporate insider and former Maine-based U.S. Congressman has written several insightful looks at how corporations' operations may be inherently destructive to the environment, human beings, and our rights with ideas on improving the situation
Top: Society: Issues: Business
- Joho the Blog - David Weinberger weblog talks about the Internet, online issues communities, his book "Everything Is Miscellaneous," and occasionally issues politics.
- Center for Global Ethics - Dialogue among representatives of all major religious groups plus global issues business code of ethics.
- Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard Law School - Weblog addresses issues such as intellectual property, anti-trust society actions, and recording industry policies.
- The Cluetrain Manifesto - Corporate activists seeking to put a human touch back into society the corporate world through the use of technology.
- XAT Peaceful Revolution Network - A barter organization uses XAT units as an business alternative to society money to purchase goods and services. business Writings on the history society of money and a business Journey guide.
- Child Slave Labor News - Information on companies worldwide that are known to business use sweatshop issues labor and child labor. Also business some Good companies. Produced issues by Immaculata High School business students.
- Transparency International - International coalition against corruption in international business transactions and seeking society increased government accountability.
- The Fairtrade Foundation - Seeks to tackle the exploitation of workers in issues developing countries issues by giving consumers the opportunity to issues buy products that guarantee issues a better deal to issues producers. Information resources and a report issues on coffee issues farmers and international trade.
- Business & Human Rights Resource Centre - Covers over 1000 companies, over 160 countries, over issues 150 topics. business The site is composed of links issues to a wide range business of materials published by issues companies, NGOs, governments, intergovernmental organisations, journalists, business academics, etc. issues It includes reports of co
- Democracy Watch - An Ottawa-based non-profit, non-partisan citizen advocacy organization that focuses on society democratic reform and government and corporate accountability in Canada.
- Students against Lethality - Subscription page of Students for Change, permits networking society with other issues activists on businesses affecting Human Rights.
- Robert A. G. Monks - This former corporate insider and former Maine-based U.S. Congressman has written several insightful looks at how corporations\\' operations may be inherently destructive to the environment, human beings, and our rights with ideas on improving the situation
- The One and Only Anti-Music Industry Website - Analyzes, examines, and exposes what it calls "the society tasteless and issues evil practices of the music industry".
- Multinationals and Mother Earth - Do global capital flows inherently challenge the business environment? White issues paper on corporate operations, as they business affect the environment today.
- Fair Trade Federation - FTF is an association of businesses committed issues to providing fair wages and good employment opportunities issues to economically disadvantaged artisans and farmers worldwide. Standards issues are relevant to corporate operations.
- Foreign Policy and Corporate Operations - Research paper on U.S. policy in Asian Pacific Econ Cooperative: Does (1) US promotes an economic model that downplays human rights and sustainable development. (2) U.S. policy has focused on enhancing U.S. corporate interests rather than addressing
- Socially Responsible Investment Coalition - Aimed toward increasing corporate accountability through education and issues action alerts.
- B Corporation - Provides a framework and certification for companies wishing to benefit society as well as their shareholders.
- iMedia Connection: How's Your Reputation? - Article suggests that actively managing what search engines issues say about business your business can head off costly issues attacks.
- ENDespair Project - To Transform the "World of Work" issues by an society informal, expanding coalition of citizens concerned issues about what\'s happening in society the business world.
- Corporate Predators - Corporate Predators: The Hunt for Mega-Profits and the business Attack on Democracy. This book by by business Mokhiber and Weissman details corporate operations that threaten business human rights and relations.
- undesign - a plan for all seasons - Reflections on the wisdom of Tibor Kalman, social responsibility, and society a designer\'s role in the digital age.
- Do Corporate Operations Prey? - Corporate Predators web site, article on "The Hunt for Mega-Profits and the Attack on Democracy."
- Students for Informed Career Decisions - Provides information sheets on the environmental and labor issues practices of society corporations that recruit on college campuses issues - including Disney, which society is embroiled in a issues labor controversy.
- RAFI: Rural Advancement Foundation - Canada based nonprofit, activist group\\'s site. Their goals are conservation society and sustainable improvement of agricultural biodiversity; socially responsible development of society technologies useful to rural societies. RAFI does not "pull its society punches" on
- Expose of The Bilderberg Club - "...somebody has to take governments\\' place, and business seems to me to be a logical entity to do it." - David Rockefeller
- Multinational Monitor - Tracks corporate activity, especially in the Third World, business focusing on business the export of hazardous substances, worker business health and safety, labor business union issues and the business environment.
MySQL - Cache Direct