Allegedly Unethical Firms Business Issues
A UK customer site warning of the pitfalls of purchasing cigarettes and tobacco via the Internet (particularly tobaccofromspain.com), from other EU countries. Links to similar sites.
Top: Society: Issues: Business: Allegedly Unethical Firms
- Top/Business/Opportunities/Opposing Views
- Top/Home/Consumer Information/Complaints
- Top/Society/Issues/Fraud/Investment/Ponzi or Pyramid Schemes
- Tobacco from Spain - A UK customer site warning of the pitfalls of purchasing business cigarettes and tobacco via the Internet (particularly tobaccofromspain.com), from other business EU countries. Links to similar sites.
- General Dynamics and TRW - Senate investigations called it a "Multi-billion dollar boondogle." business Lengthy U.S. issues Senate transcript shows a few details business of defense industry unethical issues profits.
- How I Sued PayPal And Won - Federal judge found Legal Disputes section of PayPal\\'s User Agreement issues substantively unconscionable.
- Edumacation - DirectBuy - Collecting articles, complaints, consumer comments, and reports of business litigation involving allegedly unethical firms DirectBuy, formerly known as UCC TotalHome business and United Consumers Club.
- Notice to the Public Regarding GothCon - Alleges that GothCon is not supporting the charities it claims it is.
- Report Scams Here - The scam message board allows consumers to post issues their bad allegedly unethical firms experiences and inform the public.
- Oil is Thicker than Blood - The role of oil company Talisman Energy (formerly issues British Petroleum allegedly unethical firms Canadia) and co-conspirators in genocide taking issues place in Sudan.
- Bank Julius Baer - Wikileaks alleges that this bank abets tax fraud.
- Jumpstart Ford - Campaign to tell Ford Motor Company to manufacturing the most allegedly unethical firms fuel-inefficient cars in America and stop fueling America\'s oil addiction allegedly unethical firms and global warming.
- Guardian - The Cookbook Any Firm Can Follow - States that AOL paid a $3.5 million penalty issues to the business US Securities and Exchange Commission, the issues government financial watchdog, to business settle charges that bear issues a close similarity to those in business the WorldCom issues case.
- Stop Waste Management - Documents allegations against Waste Management Inc. (also known as WMI, business WMX, Chem Waste, and other names), including environmental degradation, racism, business and bribery. Includes text of a book by Charles Cray.
- Virgin Air Crew Lies - Claims of abuse and harassment of passengers by issues Virgin Atlantic Airways flight attendants.
- Topsites LLC and MyDirectory LLC - An investigation into misleading "renewal notice" spam for the Topsites.us web directory, including traffic analysis and background business details.
- Plastic - Pepsi Pulls Rank At Oregon High School - A high school cheerleader hits upon the idea business of selling bottled water at sports games, with business labels bearing her school logo. But her plan business runs into trouble when Pepsi gets wind of business it. With news and reader comments.
- BAE Systems - Criticizes Europe\\'s largest arms exporter as greedy and a supporter issues of dictatorships.
- Dow Jones - Parody site created by RTMark that focuses on allegedly unethical firms issues the Bhopal controversy.
- Multinational Monitor - Tracks corporate activity, especially in the Third World, focusing on issues the export of hazardous substances, worker health and safety, issues labor union issues and the environment.
- Sony Anti Environmental Efforts - A leaked document shows Sony has been monitoring allegedly unethical firms environmental activists for the purpose of undercutting their allegedly unethical firms pressure to reduce toxic waste in the manufacturing allegedly unethical firms of electronics.
- FAIR - News Corp / Fox - Ongoing collection of reports on bias by Fox issues News. By business the media watch group Fairness & issues Accuracy in Reporting.
- Six Firms Added to Saipan Sweatshop Lawsuit - Levi Strauss, Calvin Klein, Brooks Brothers, Abercrombie and Fitch, The Talbots and Woolrich added to a class-action lawsuit alleging sweatshop conditions in factories in the Northern Mariana Islands.
- Committee on Commerce Tobacco Documents - Tobacco industry documents subpoenaed from the Council for Tobacco Research, business Brown and Williamson, Philip Morris, RJ Reynolds Tobacco, Lorillard Tobacco, business and the Tobacco Institute.
- Mitsubishi! - Tracks Mitsubishi group\\'s activities, focusing on workplace discrimination, business consumer complaints, allegedly unethical firms and environmental issues.
- ServiceMaster Consumer Issues - Information about ServiceMaster and its subsidiaries including lawsuits, governmental investigations, issues employee comments, and consumer complaints.
- New York City Transit - Subways, buses and general transportation in and around allegedly unethical firms business the city of New York.
- Made in China - National Labor Committee report on the role of allegedly unethical firms various U.S. and multinational contractors in the People\\'s allegedly unethical firms Republic of China, describing factory working and living allegedly unethical firms conditions, imprisonment of labor activists, and other abuses.
- LeaseComm - Dedicated to informing about Leasecomm, its business practices and its issues legal troubles.
- International Paper Hall of Shame - OSHA, EPA, and Clean Air Act Violations with business pictures. From issues a union organizing site.
- Home Depot Sucks - Opposition to the retail chain for sourcing and selling old allegedly unethical firms growth lumber. Company claims they will phase out this lumber allegedly unethical firms by 2002. Also has customer/employee "horror stories" and links to allegedly unethical firms other anti-HD websites.
- Pressler and Pressler - Discusses questionable conduct of a collection firm and allegedly unethical firms shows how to deal with it.
- The China Lobby's Campaign for Two-Way Trade with China - Article lists the 20 largest US corporations giving "soft" political business money to push for China\\'s Most Favored Nation status and business admission to the WTO. [Multinational Monitor]
- False Advertising by The Bosley Medical Institute - 10 things you should know about The Bosley Medical Group. business From Attorney General\\'s consumer protection lawsuit, medical board violations, consumer business oriented site.
- Baker Book House - Describes lawyer\\'s harassment of a website legally publishing business thousands of public-domain and permission-granted texts, alleging somewhere business among them were some unspecified texts with permission business granted improperly.
MySQL - Cache Direct