Media Business Issues
In 1998, Fox Television stations, allegedly fearful of Monsanto's lawyers, dropped a documentary in which NutraSweet was criticized. Covers the high-profile lawsuit involving the reporters of that program.
Top: Society: Issues: Business: Media
Noam Chomsky Archive - Chomsky is one of America's most prominent political dissidents. A renowned professor of linguistics at MIT, he has authored over 30 political books, which repeatedly highlight the vital role of the mainstream media in implictly setting the parameters for
- NutraSweet Soured on the Truth - In 1998, Fox Television stations, allegedly fearful of business Monsanto\\'s lawyers, dropped a documentary in which NutraSweet business was criticized. Covers the high-profile lawsuit involving the business reporters of that program.
- The Television Project - Helps parents understand how television affects their families and community media and proposes alternatives that foster positive emotional, cognitive, and spiritual media development within families and communities.
- Take Back the Media - Includes a media ownership chart, how to get involved, and news.
- Media Tycoon - RealVideo copy of an ABC pilot show made issues by Australia\\'s John Safran that criticises the media issues and news reporting. Satirically styled, it includes \\'tips\\' issues on how to get on the nightly news, issues how to get a music video on Rage issues and how to get a movie onto the issues vi
- Treasure State Review - Montana periodical devoted to journalism and justice that is published and edited by Nathaniel Blumberg of WoodFIREAshes Press.
- PR Watch - Center for Media & Democracy - Asserts that citizens today find themselves confronted by a bewildering array of hired propagandists paid to convince the public that junk food is nutritious, pollution is harmless, and what\\'s good for big business and big government is good for everyone.
- Is It News, Ad Or Infomercial? - Article by Doreen Carvajal discussing the ethics of media TV infomercials business and other media sources.
- Fear & Favor 2000 - FAIR\\'s first annual report on how the powerful shape the news.
- Free the Media - Includes a calendar of events, how to get media involved, a media forum, and a list of resources.
MySQL - Cache Direct