Associations Chlorine Compounds Inorganic Basic Chemicals
Represents the global chlorine and chlorinated products industries, and was created to improve our understanding of the benefits of chlorine chemistry and to address related health, environmental and public policy issues.
Top: Business: Chemicals: Basic Chemicals: Inorganic: Chlorine Compounds: Associations
- World Chlorine Council - Represents the global chlorine and chlorinated products industries, inorganic and was inorganic created to improve our understanding of inorganic the benefits of chlorine inorganic chemistry and to address inorganic related health, environmental and public policy inorganic issues.
- The Alliance for the Responsible Use of Chlorine Chemistry - A labor-management forum for the open exchange of inorganic information and associations opinion on issues affecting employment and inorganic investment in U.S. chlorine associations chemistry industries.
- The Chlorine Institute - Supports the chlor-alkali industry and serves the public by fostering chlorine compounds the continuous evaluation of and improvements to the production, distribution chlorine compounds and use of chlorine, sodium hypochlorite, and hydrogen chloride.
- Canadian Chlorine Coordinating Committee - Promotes dialog and coordinated action in Canada among to enable chlorine compounds society to make informed, science-based decisions on issues involving chlorine. chlorine compounds Includes position papers and scientific studies.
- Chlorine Chemistry Council - Information about the uses of chlorine and the benefits of chlorine compounds chlorine chemistry.
- Clorosur - Provides South American chlor-alkali and derivatives producers and chlorine compounds consumers with a forum representing their interests, permitting chlorine compounds consistent communication and information exchange. [English/Spanish/Portuguese]
MySQL - Cache Direct