Associations Chemicals Business
Promotes awareness and usage of polyurethane in India by working with foam producers, producers of raw materials and additives, and various government bodies.
Top: Business: Chemicals: Associations
- Swedish Adhesive and Sealants Association - Trade organization for Swedish manufacturers, importers and suppliers chemicals of adhesives, dedicated to industry promotion and development chemicals activities. Links to member companies'sites. English and Swedish.
- British Adhesives and Sealants Association (BASA) - Trade association representing suppliers of adhesives; provides supplier business search, adhesives business guide, and an overview of the business industry.
- Canadian Urethane Manufacturers Association - Association of processors and suppliers of castable polyurethane associations materials in business Canada.
- American Chemical Society - A resource for chemistry and chemical applications, including associations databases, publications, associations career information and educational resources.
- International Council of Chemical Associations - ICCA is formed by national associations around the associations world. Information associations regarding issues and compliance with Responsible associations Care initiatives.
- Synthetic Organic Chemical Manufacturers Association (SOCMA) - Organization for batch, custom, and specialty chemical companies. chemicals International membership.
- Alliance for the Polyurethanes Industry - Information regarding recycling, environmental regulation, stewardship and other chemicals aspects of the polyurethane industry.
- Canadian Chemical Producers' Association - Represents the majority of Canadian chemical manufacturers. Includes member directory, chemicals policy initiatives, and national industry overviews.
- Chemical and Allied Industries' Association - CAIA launched Responsible Care in South Africa to chemicals respond to public concerns about the manufacture, storage, chemicals transport, use, and disposal of chemicals.
- Chemical Industries Association - The Chemical Industies Association (CIA) is the UK chemical industry\'s leading trade and employer's association.
- Polyurethane Association of India - Promotes awareness and usage of polyurethane in India chemicals by working with foam producers, producers of raw chemicals materials and additives, and various government bodies.
- SEHSC. Silicones Environmental Health and Safety Council of North America - USA. Non-profit trade organization for North American manufacturers associations and importers of silicone chemicals. Extensive information about associations silicone materials and applications on PDF files. Links associations to related sites.
- SIAJ. Silicone Industry Association of Japan - Trade organization for Japanese manufacturers and traders in silicone materials business and products. List of member companies. Links to related sites. business English and Japanese.
- CNAIA. China National Adhesives Industries Association - Non-profit trade organization for Chinese manufacturers and suppliers associations of adhesives chemicals and sealants. English and Chinese.
- Association of Chemical Industry of Texas - ACIT represents the chemical industry in Texas. Environmental, educational, economic, associations and safety information as well as information regarding meetings and associations related sites.
- The Chemical Industry Vision 2020 Technology Partnership. - Focuses on the technology needs in new chemical science and associations engineering. Including supply chain management, information systems, manufacturing and operations. associations Association goal is to maintain U.S. leadership as the world\\'s associations largest chemical producer.
- Responsible Care - The U.S. Chemical Industry Performance Initiative - Reports the U.S. chemical industry\\'s performance in its business Responsible Care program to reduce emissions, improve worker business and product safety, and improve chemical plant security.
- Association of the Dutch Chemical Industry - Represents the chemical industry in the Netherlands. Press business releases, an annual report, a profile of the business Dutch chemical industry, and information about Responsible Care business initiatives.
- ASC. The Adhesive and Sealant Council - USA. Trade organization for the North American adhesives associations and sealants chemicals industry. Networking, safety, educational and market associations information. List of member chemicals companies. Calendar of events.
- SAA. Society for Adhesion and Adhesives - UK. Organization of scholars, professionals and companies active in the British adhesives industry, dedicated to promoting knowledge transfer through a range of seminars, conferences and publications. Calendar of events. Links to related sites.
- Responsible Care U.S. - Reports progress on the U.S. implementation of this business global chemical industry initiative to reduce emissions, improve business employee and product safety, and facility security.
- Society of Chemical Industry - Events Listings, publications, awards details and member information for the associations Society. The Society is an organisation aimed at the area associations where science meets business.
- Yorkshire Chemical Focus - Membership organization to support and promote the chemical business industry in chemicals Yorkshire, England. Site presents facts and business figures, activities, member listing, chemicals and career information.
- Louisiana Chemical Association - Represents the chemical industry in Louisiana. Information about business environmental, health and safety concerns, governmental affairs, work business force development, and the Responsible Care initiative.
- ABIQUIM. Brazilian Chemical Industry Association - Trade organization of the Brazilian chemical and related industries. Detailed outline of the local industry. List of publications. Members\\'directory. Links to related sites. English and Portuguese.
- GSC. Global Silicones Council - Non-profit roof organization for regional industry associations of chemicals silicone manufacturing companies, dedicated to the promotion of chemicals safe use and handling of silicones.
- CES. European Silicone Center - Belgium. Non-profit trade organization for the European silicine associations manufacturing industry. business Extensive information on the chemistry and associations industrial applications of silicones. business Fact sheets and case associations studies. FAQ and interactive timeline.
- Baltimore Chemical Association - BCA promotes the chemical industry in Baltimore, MD associations and offers scholarships to study chemistry or chemical associations engineering in the state of Maryland. News, information associations about events, and scholarship information.
- Swedish Plastics & Chemicals Federation - Trade organisation for Swedish manufacturers and suppliers of business chemicals and chemicals plastic products. Sector groups and member business companies\\' directory. List of chemicals publications. Links to related business sites. English and Swedish.
- Union des Industries Chimiques - French chemical industry information pertaining to training, education, associations employment, and chemicals Responsible Care initiatives. News articles and associations other background materials.
- Australasian Institute of Dangerous Goods Consultants - The AIDGC (Australasian Institute of Dangerous Goods Consultants)provide advice on business storage and handling of all hazardous materials classes, and services business including WorkCover License plan stamping.
- Commercial Development and Marketing Association - A professional association dedicated to fostering, promoting and associations sharing business processes for long term growth and associations value creation in the chemical and allied industries.
- American Solvents Council - Trade association promotes the benefits and safe use of solvents business in manufacturing. Information provided for product uses, handling, regulation and business disposal.
- American Chemistry Council - Represents the American chemical industry. Information about the associations Responsible Care associations initiative, news articles, press releases, research associations and testing, and public associations health.
- Alberta Petro-Chemical Safety Council (Northern) - Industry association in Canada aims to share information associations about and resolve occupational health and safety issues. associations Includes news, events, and training materials.
- IVK. Industrieverband Klebstoffe eV - Trade organization for German manufacturers and suppliers of associations adhesives, adhesive tapes and raw materials.
MySQL - Cache Direct