Associations Jewelry Consumer Goods and Services
A consortium of gemmological institutes formed to establish a standard of European certification, which members must adhere to. List of the member institutes and their offered courses.
Top: Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Jewelry: Associations
- Top/Business/Consumer Goods and Services/Jewelry/Trade Networks
- Top/Home/Consumer Information/Jewelry and Gemstones
- Society for Midwest Metalsmiths - A non-profit organization formed to promote, develop, educate, and encourage associations individuals who are interested in metalsmithing. Meetings, workshops, exhibitions, associations grants and members gallery.
- Society of American Silversmiths - Resource relating to the silversmiths\\' art and craft. jewelry Artisan gallery, jewelry silver care, workshops, and library.
- Jewelers Vigilance Committee - Not-for-profit trade association whose mission is to maintain jewelry the jewelry industry\'s highest ethical standards. Trade jewelry and consumer resources.
- Jewellery Distributors' Association - A non-profit-making trade body, within the British Jewellery consumer goods and services and Giftware Federation. Members benefits, news, and consumer goods and services index of products.
- Jewelry Design Professionals' Network - Aim is to provide an open, accessible and supportive channel for designers to share ideas, questions and concerns. Events, membership, and gallery.
- German Gemmological Association - Training and research in modern gemmology. Programs and fees, diamond grading, and enrollment. Site in English and German.
- Jewelers of America - Trade organization for retail jewelers. Consumer information, consumer goods and jewelry services membership, and affiliates.
- All India Gems & Jewellery Trade Federation - Support for the gem and jewellery industry in India. Includes a trade statistics, news, membership information and newsletter.
- Gemological Institute of America, Inc. (GIA) - A nonprofit educational resource for the gem and associations jewelry industry; jewelry offering online and on-campus education, diamond associations grading and identification services, jewelry and scientific instruments.
- Gemmological Association and Gem Testing Laboratory of Great Britain - A non-profit making organization whose principal objectives are associations the scientific study of gem materials, education, and associations libraries of gem materials. Courses, laboratory services, associations and contact information.
- Hong Kong Jewelry Manufacturers' Association - Mission is to increase the productivity of jewelry associations manufacturing in consumer goods and services Hong Kong and to strengthen the associations ability to compete with consumer goods and services overseas manufacturers. Technical associations articles, services, and member list.
- United States Faceters Guild - Focuses on the art and skill of faceting associations gemstones. associations Tips and techniques, online discussion, and associations diagrams.
- The Jewelry Information Center - A non-profit trade association funded by its members consumer goods and jewelry services and the public relations arm for the entire consumer goods jewelry and services fine jewelry and watch industry. Buying basics, consumer jewelry goods and services charity fund, and retailer listings.
- Federation for European Education in Gemmology - A consortium of gemmological institutes formed to establish jewelry a standard associations of European certification, which members must jewelry adhere to. List associations of the member institutes jewelry and their offered courses.
MySQL - Cache Direct