Technology Marketplaces E-Commerce
An eMarketplace is essentially an eCommerce system allowing many-to-many trading over the Internet. Multiple suppliers link with multiple buyers, allowing buyers to select the most appropriate or cost-effective source of products and services.
Top: Business: E-Commerce: Marketplaces: Technology
- Top/Business/Opportunities/Inventions/Products and Services/Licensing
- ITParade - A marketplace for used and refurbished computer and networking equipment technology from Sun, Cisco, IBM, HP and Nortel.
- eCentra - Features hosted ASP applications and RFQ (Request for technology Quote) services marketplaces specializing in hardware and software. technology Aimed at IT managers marketplaces looking for solutions to technology IT projects.
- KeyAssets Inc. - Large online marketplace to buy and sell semiconductor e-commerce equipment, both e-commerce used and surplus.
- Virtual Chip Exchange - B2B Exchange for Electronic Components. OEMs and technology EMS providers can log on to locate parts technology they need to buy, and sell excess inventory.
- ACG Technology Services - International marketplace for excess electronic components. Includes auctions, technology RFQ, and marketplaces registration information.
- China Electronics Components Information & Trading Network - An electronic component marketplace, connecting buyers, sellers, manufacturers marketplaces and engineers.
MySQL - Cache Direct